Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you though we have Fiancial Problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry did well for them, but must surely take a *share* of the blame for spending so much, like a kid in a sweetshop?
    Can't help himself.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      Harry did well for them, but must surely take a *share* of the blame for spending so much, like a kid in a sweetshop?
      Can't help himself.
      i agree harry has to take some of the blame but surely the club shouldnt let him spend money they dont have.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
        Portsmouth who are in the Premier League have not paid there internet bill.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/

So there site has been turned off.
        They should have got an all in one package TV, Phone & Internet, works out cheaper.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
          i agree harry has to take some of the blame but surely the club shouldnt let him spend money they dont have.
          True.
          A succession of failings has led to this. Not blaming Harry 100%, but he didn't need much encouraging to go mental with the chequebook.

That's why I don't want/expect Rangers to splash money around like lunatics, but get a manager who can get the maximum from a sensible budget, and build a proper team.
          Good scouting helps too.

Wasting money on loans/wages to plug gaping holes in a squad, caused by appalling decisions over the past couple of years doesn't help the bank balance.
          Quite the opposite.

Comment

True.
            A succession of failings has led to this. Not blaming Harry 100%, but he didn't need much encouraging to go mental with the chequebook.

That's why I don't want/expect Rangers to splash money around like lunatics, but get a manager who can get the maximum from a sensible budget, and build a proper team.
            Good scouting helps too.

Wasting money on loans/wages to plug gaping holes in a squad, caused by appalling decisions over the past couple of years doesn't help the bank balance.
            Quite the opposite.
            agree totally i never wanted them to go and splash the cash either cos we would end up in more trouble than we were to begin with.as u said appointing a decent manager and setting up a reasonable budget for him to work with that wont put the club in any danger is the right way go go about things.

Comment

They've got one player (French/African) who's on £80K per week. There's 100 players in the Prem I could name before this guy's name is mentioned.

Comment

isnt that piquionne bloke is it??or even papa bouba diop he was brought in by harry the twitch redknapp so wouldnt be suprised if it was him.

Comment

Can't help himself.
                  He didn't sign the cheques! He worked within the budget Gaydamak and Mandaric gave him. It's down to one of those guys, not 'Arry to say "look, we really can't afford this". I know Harry can be persuasive, but he wouldn't jeopardise the well being of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    He didn't sign the cheques! He worked within the budget Gaydamak and Mandaric gave him. It's down to one of those guys, not 'Arry to say "look, we really can't afford this". I know Harry can be persuasive, but he wouldn't jeopardise the well being of the club.
                    Probably not, intentionally.
                    Same as at Rangers.. the buck stops at the top.

I bet he's gutted about what's happening there, to be fair to him.
                    That club has been raped.

Comment

thats wot i mean.its just bad management from a board that hasnt got a clue.as i said how do these people pass the fit and proper test when they have no idea on how to run a football club and set realistic budgets.

Comment

thats wot i mean.its just bad management from a board that hasnt got a clue.as i said how do these people pass the fit and proper test when they have no idea on how to run a football club and set realistic budgets.
                        Like us then but without the budgets.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

working now

Comment

makes you laugh how these people passed the fit and proper test doesnt it.i dont hold much hope for flav failing it if them clowns at portsmouth havnt.
                            havant is a few miles from portsmouth

Comment

Spending more than their income. Also front loaded all their sponsorship deals so have no revenue streams for the next 2 years. Gaydamak owns the ground and surrounding land. They have no assets. Fratton Park could have been modified to similar levels as Craven Cottage but for whatever reason, they chose not to, chased the new stadium and left themselves without any real corporate hospitality income.

A couple of senior guys there really need to have a long hard look at themselves. Scandalous.
                              I know they were having problems with objections from house owners directly around some parts of the ground, like us. A schoolfriend of mine used to live there.

Comment

Working...
                              X