Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you though we have Fiancial Problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you though we have Fiancial Problems....

Portsmouth who are in the Premier League have not paid there internet bill.

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/

So there site has been turned off.
    Last edited by Funky; 28-01-2010, 02:39 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

:shocked:

Comment

The official QPR website is a constant turn-off
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
        :shocked:
        :shocked::shocked:

Comment

Sorry but you have to laugh at that

Comment

I just heard that on ssn.

Shocking!!!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

That's shocking...
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Massive trouble there. This means they are now also in breach of several commercial contracts, lose their online advertising, ticket sales, and online store. Huge, huge problems.

Looking at a complete winding up rather than administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Massive trouble there. This means they are now also in breach of several commercial contracts, lose their online advertising, ticket sales, and online store. Huge, huge problems.

Thats awful!! What complete and utter bonehead let them get into that situation!!..

Owners or whoever is spending the money just dont understand what football means to fans, its a massive part of peoples lives, its like a marriage for some...

Truely truely shocking.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

Presume you are right Nodge. A shocking state of affairs...and I'm sorry but if fans cant even buy tickets online, or pompey get messages out to the public...jesus....makes you wonder what/who else they owe???

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Thats awful!! What complete and utter bonehead let them get into that situation!!..

Owners or whoever is spending the money just dont understand what football means to fans, its a massive part of peoples lives, its like a marriage for some...

Truely truely shocking.
                      Is it really as bad as marriage?

No idea why Pompey has been so farked up. Hardly prime real estate. Just can't work out motivation. My uncle used to run a burger van outside Fratton Park. There is a reason why Alan Knight was so 'chunky'!

Comment

How on earth did they get into that position? when you think of all the income they received its hard to imagin how they got into that state...

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          How on earth did they get into that position? when you think of all the income they received its hard to imagin how they got into that state...
                          Spending more than their income. Also front loaded all their sponsorship deals so have no revenue streams for the next 2 years. Gaydamak owns the ground and surrounding land. They have no assets. Fratton Park could have been modified to similar levels as Craven Cottage but for whatever reason, they chose not to, chased the new stadium and left themselves without any real corporate hospitality income.

A couple of senior guys there really need to have a long hard look at themselves. Scandalous.

Comment

Well they had there day in the sun when they won the FA Cup.

Plus I cant stand watching that freak that has renamed himself Portsmouth FC, looks like an he should be in Status Quo and rings his leppers bell constantly through the game.

I'm not going to shed a tear for them now, quite looking forward to our trip down to the south coast next season they even have seating now for away fans.

Play UP POMPEY, doomed doomed, how much for Danny Webber we will give you a fiver and I'll pay for your braodband.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

makes you laugh how these people passed the fit and proper test doesnt it.i dont hold much hope for flav failing it if them clowns at portsmouth havnt.
                              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                              X