• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qpr3 View Post
    hulse perm.

sounds very ITK'ish, quite deceptive.

apologises
    Glad we cleared that qpr3
    and if I do hear something i woudnt be stupid enough to post on here anymore.
    Now that ha9 has gone are you looking for some1 with as you sound very arguemenative, quite deceptive.
    Apologies

Comment

copying what i said very grown up.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        like i said, it was pending keanes approval but a deal was/is done...up to keane i suppose
        is that normal? deals are agreed and then its taken to the manager for approval?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          is that normal? deals are agreed and then its taken to the manager for approval?
          This is Roy Keane we are talking about...and, it is "normal" for managers to have final says on coming and goings

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
            This is Roy Keane we are talking about...and, it is "normal" for managers to have final says on coming and goings
            i wasnt implying anything untoward. just surprised that keane wouldnt have a lot more involvement than just the final say after the deal had been agreed.

Comment

He needs to hurry up and decide then!. mind you he will prob change his mind that seems to be are fate at the moment maybe we will end up with a reserve team striker from saffron waldon before the window shuts
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
              X