striker signing today but who cares anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• striker signing today but who cares anymore

Probably because everyone knows he will be a dud,Priskin,Hulse!!!!!!,that is the level of ambition shown by our cheap miserable owners,so after months and months needing a decent striker,we are finally signing somebody and nobody seems to give a sh&t anymore.If we DO sign somebody good i will eat my hat,literally!

True but we need someone to Partner Simpson so I can only look at that as a positive rather than a negative...

Comment

think egham mentioned mclean,be happy with him
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        think egham mentioned mclean,be happy with him
        Nah, sadly that got shot down in flames because the cheque book was needed - this is a cheap and nasty loan deal for an ordinary player like Priskin or Hulse that, whilst better than what we have, will not be our player and has a goals per game ratio to rival Agymang and all our other rejects.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Think hulse would be a good signing. Leads the line and holds the ball up well. Type of player we haven't had since furs.
          How many loans have we already got?! Is getting silly that we don't ever sign anyone! Some good players have moved this window for fair prices.

Comment

Priskin -sh!t
            Hulse -Sh!t

If these guys arn't wanted at the clubs they play for now then why the #### are we going in for them?

I deserve better for my £600 pound for a season ticket

Sack the board :(

Comment

Hulse on a perm

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                Hulse on a perm
                HE signing today?

Comment

Has Hulse been playing in Derby's starting line?

Comment

I'd prefer Hulse to Priskin, he is the kind of striker we need...

Comment

come on we've all been crying out for a striker! and when we get close to signing one everyone ##### him off before playing a game ffs!

he is good at what he does, strong and good in the air. at least they know what sort of striker we need to partner simpson instead of panic buying mclean who is too similar

Comment

Hold on. Just occurred to me. Hulse was being linked with other sides a few months back for up to around £3m. Be surprised if permanent (at all actually) but possibly loan to reduce their wage bill. Good striker who would compliment Simpson but think unlikely.

Priskin looks more likely prospect. Might be ok to be fair.

Comment

I think Hulse would be a good proper target man who i think would link up well with simpson .

Comment

I have some hair straigtners if he wants to get rid of his perm

Comment

I don't think it's just the 'level of ambition'. It's also because what decent striker would want to join our circus.

Comment

Working...
                              X