No announcement yet.

Utter Utter Disgrace..These Players Should Be Ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qblock, good post. You are right not to blame Quashie because I thought he grew in stature as the game went on. The rest of the mid-field were very poor. What is all this rubbish of passing the ball back to the 'keeper straight from the kick-off, only for him to launch it straight back up field ? I noticed this happening at Blackpool and it's a total crock of ****. It shows the manager has no clue. I thought we actually started to play football after we were 4-0 down, which shows we can play if we beleive. Having said that we still need to bring in players who really can make a difference and not journeymen players on free transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
      Qblock, good post. You are right not to blame Quashie because I thought he grew in stature as the game went on. The rest of the mid-field were very poor. What is all this rubbish of passing the ball back to the 'keeper straight from the kick-off, only for him to launch it straight back up field ? I noticed this happening at Blackpool and it's a total crock of ****. It shows the manager has no clue. I thought we actually started to play football after we were 4-0 down, which shows we can play if we beleive. Having said that we still need to bring in players who really can make a difference and not journeymen players on free transfers.
      Agree with all of that. I too felt are best period was at 4-0 down.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        First of all, even though Quashie was at fault for the second goal, I have to exampt him for any blame of not putting a shift and effort. He was about the only player who did.

Many of the others, need a good rollocking, it looks Like Flavio, the manager and GP won't do it, so I have to vent my anger somehow towards you on a QPR related forum in the hope that some of you read it.

Buzsacky..I watch alot of football and you are cheating the fans with no effort, you make no attempts to track back and tackle and are a complete waste of space. If the club get any kind of bid for you, I suggest you accept it. You are simply sulking and on the pitch, its blantantly obvious you don't give a s,hit for the fans who contribute to your wages. You stroll around like you have piles and are just jogging them off. You are an International footballer and have been great for us in the past, if you want to leave can I suggest you put in a transfer request? Kids used to look up to you, because you were a great player to watch, now you seem happy just to turn up and simply earn your nice little earner each week, live probably a great lifestyle that many can only dream of, yet you put in very little effort. Maybe magilton was right, because if you was in any other profession you would be sacked.

Ramage.. You are a nice fella, but you are Bob Malcolm on ice skates. Tyson just came on and beat you in a 20 yard race, with him starting 10 yards behind you. Your heart is in the right place, but you are lacking in confidence and are simply not goo enough to warrant a permanant place in the starting 11.

Tarrabt.. You have great talent, but you have already have been quoted saying that you want to go to Spain? Is your heart with this club? I see great flair, but no end product and a player who waves his arms when things don't go right, you run down he tunnel straight after the game, have thrown your shirt down twice already this season and you have been accommodated to be in the starting 11, not because you are a great player, but I presume you have to play? Can be no other reason, why they keep starting you? How about you start using your team-mates, during a game you will normally find their is 10 of them.

I won't go on, because I am so pished off that with so many fans that took days off, spent hundreds of pounds to make the trip, I will end up saying further things that I might regret in the cold light of day.

Just for the record, Ikeme the goalkeeper is useless and the person responsible for bringing him in, needs to take a hard look at themselves, its a cheap option and not the right one.

The turning point of this season, was the sacking of Jim Magilton in my opinion. If anyone believes that player power works, then you are now realising it does not. No disrespect to Harford, he is probably scared s.hitless that if he lays into the players, he will get the sack.

Have never felt so much sorrow for this club since we got relegated a good few years ago. I remember going to places like Preston and against Wiimbledon losing 5-0, with so much wealth at the club I cannot believe I am witnessing them again !! Something has got to give and I can tell you it won't be the fans.
        Not reading all that, can someone summarise it in three sentances.

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
          Does your mum still wipe your bum ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paladinooo View Post
            yep i can

1. you need to take time

2. and learn to read other peoples posts

3. all by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
              Does your mum still wipe your bum ?
              So what you're saying is that pete's spouting ****e again?

Comment

Just read the post and decide for yourself.

Comment

No..he's saying that it was a decent post..i agree. Unlike the tosh you sprout
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The Players dont give two monkeys on their performance as long as they get the ££££ per week then they will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                      The Players dont give two monkeys on their performance as long as they get the ££££ per week then they will be happy.
                      Exactly, not one of them has their hearts in it. Ok maybe Quashie now from what i've heard from his actions after last nights match.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                        The owners are totally responsible for the mess. They have set the tone by sacking managers for playing players they don't rate. The owners have sold players that managers wanted to keep and then have backed players over managers. All the while bringing in loan signings that could not careless.

They are 100% at fault.

I said at the time why have to keep Magilton, he was honest and told it like it is. Players didn't like him for that reason. The next day Buzz should have been transfer listed. That would have shut them up.
                        100% spot on but will never happen.

Comment

Its another sad day for QPR in a ever growing list of sad days. Our club is rotten to the core. how many "honourable" people can you name at QPR?

Certainly not one member of the board and very few of the playing staff (as witnessed last Saturday by their non appearance at the club shop).

All very sad!!!

I cannot see me going back to LR for a long long time. Just got my tickets for Saints v Tigers where I will be entertained and have a proper spectator experience.
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

the players will get paid, that's what they care about....

Comment

Thats becoming more evident every passing day.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Thats becoming more evident every passing day.
                                pete you must have missed my question......still think my bottom 6 prediction is a joke?

Comment

Working...
                                X