Utter Utter Disgrace..These Players Should Be Ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utter Utter Disgrace..These Players Should Be Ashamed

First of all, even though Quashie was at fault for the second goal, I have to exampt him for any blame of not putting a shift and effort. He was about the only player who did.

Many of the others, need a good rollocking, it looks Like Flavio, the manager and GP won't do it, so I have to vent my anger somehow towards you on a QPR related forum in the hope that some of you read it.

Buzsacky..I watch alot of football and you are cheating the fans with no effort, you make no attempts to track back and tackle and are a complete waste of space. If the club get any kind of bid for you, I suggest you accept it. You are simply sulking and on the pitch, its blantantly obvious you don't give a s,hit for the fans who contribute to your wages. You stroll around like you have piles and are just jogging them off. You are an International footballer and have been great for us in the past, if you want to leave can I suggest you put in a transfer request? Kids used to look up to you, because you were a great player to watch, now you seem happy just to turn up and simply earn your nice little earner each week, live probably a great lifestyle that many can only dream of, yet you put in very little effort. Maybe magilton was right, because if you was in any other profession you would be sacked.

Ramage.. You are a nice fella, but you are Bob Malcolm on ice skates. Tyson just came on and beat you in a 20 yard race, with him starting 10 yards behind you. Your heart is in the right place, but you are lacking in confidence and are simply not goo enough to warrant a permanant place in the starting 11.

Tarrabt.. You have great talent, but you have already have been quoted saying that you want to go to Spain? Is your heart with this club? I see great flair, but no end product and a player who waves his arms when things don't go right, you run down he tunnel straight after the game, have thrown your shirt down twice already this season and you have been accommodated to be in the starting 11, not because you are a great player, but I presume you have to play? Can be no other reason, why they keep starting you? How about you start using your team-mates, during a game you will normally find their is 10 of them.

I won't go on, because I am so pished off that with so many fans that took days off, spent hundreds of pounds to make the trip, I will end up saying further things that I might regret in the cold light of day.

Just for the record, Ikeme the goalkeeper is useless and the person responsible for bringing him in, needs to take a hard look at themselves, its a cheap option and not the right one.

The turning point of this season, was the sacking of Jim Magilton in my opinion. If anyone believes that player power works, then you are now realising it does not. No disrespect to Harford, he is probably scared s.hitless that if he lays into the players, he will get the sack.

Have never felt so much sorrow for this club since we got relegated a good few years ago. I remember going to places like Preston and against Wiimbledon losing 5-0, with so much wealth at the club I cannot believe I am witnessing them again !! Something has got to give and I can tell you it won't be the fans.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

sign me up sign me up sign me up

seriously good thread peter
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Well done for going, and I'm sorry for everyone who had to witness that pile of s**t.
      The club is sick, from top to bottom.
      I like Akos Buzsaky, but wont defend him, or any of them tonight.

One thing I will always defend, is the QPR fans.

Yes, we probably moan too much at times, but for Christ sake... we can't just accept this rubbish from players, managers, Sporting Director, board, or the owner.
      We pay for this circus with cash, time and effort, and all of them are failing, and must accept stick. They all make a ****** good living out of this club - OUR club.

An utter shambles, the lot of them. They (not just the players) should be ashamed of themselves, but starting at the very top.... they are not.
      Last edited by Goddard; 27-01-2010, 03:46 AM.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

now pete...you still think my bottom 6 prediction is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          First of all, even though Quashie was at fault for the second goal, I have to exampt him for any blame of not putting a shift and effort. He was about the only player who did.

Many of the others, need a good rollocking, it looks Like Flavio, the manager and GP won't do it, so I have to vent my anger somehow towards you on a QPR related forum in the hope that some of you read it.

Buzsacky..I watch alot of football and you are cheating the fans with no effort, you make no attempts to track back and tackle and are a complete waste of space. If the club get any kind of bid for you, I suggest you accept it. You are simply sulking and on the pitch, its blantantly obvious you don't give a s,hit for the fans who contribute to your wages. You stroll around like you have piles and are just jogging them off. You are an International footballer and have been great for us in the past, if you want to leave can I suggest you put in a transfer request? Kids used to look up to you, because you were a great player to watch, now you seem happy just to turn up and simply earn your nice little earner each week, live probably a great lifestyle that many can only dream of, yet you put in very little effort. Maybe magilton was right, because if you was in any other profession you would be sacked.

Ramage.. You are a nice fella, but you are Bob Malcolm on ice skates. Tyson just came on and beat you in a 20 yard race, with him starting 10 yards behind you. Your heart is in the right place, but you are lacking in confidence and are simply not goo enough to warrant a permanant place in the starting 11.

Tarrabt.. You have great talent, but you have already have been quoted saying that you want to go to Spain? Is your heart with this club? I see great flair, but no end product and a player who waves his arms when things don't go right, you run down he tunnel straight after the game, have thrown your shirt down twice already this season and you have been accommodated to be in the starting 11, not because you are a great player, but I presume you have to play? Can be no other reason, why they keep starting you? How about you start using your team-mates, during a game you will normally find their is 10 of them.

I won't go on, because I am so pished off that with so many fans that took days off, spent hundreds of pounds to make the trip, I will end up saying further things that I might regret in the cold light of day.

Just for the record, Ikeme the goalkeeper is useless and the person responsible for bringing him in, needs to take a hard look at themselves, its a cheap option and not the right one.

The turning point of this season, was the sacking of Jim Magilton in my opinion. If anyone believes that player power works, then you are now realising it does not. No disrespect to Harford, he is probably scared s.hitless that if he lays into the players, he will get the sack.

Have never felt so much sorrow for this club since we got relegated a good few years ago. I remember going to places like Preston and against Wiimbledon losing 5-0, with so much wealth at the club I cannot believe I am witnessing them again !! Something has got to give and I can tell you it won't be the fans.
          I admire your honesty and am grateful that you have not tried to spin. BUT - are you really surprised the players clearly don't give a monkeys when the owners clearly dont? Its finished, over. We need to start again. As for fans, take up fishing. Come back in a couple of years. I no longer care. You should try it.

Comment

Tarrabt.........Please go to Spain. You play for yourself not for the team.

Flavio..........Promised the dream............ Gave the nightmare!

Comment

Its pointless singling out this player or that player. It goes far deeper than that. Utterly pointless attacking this or that player. Yes they probably are lazy, useless etc etc - but who made them that way? and why? and what is that can be made to change the situation because right now you cd have cristiano ronaldo playing in blue and white and it really wouldn't make much difference.

Comment

Pete good post.

I was absolutely gutted last night, we were dire in the first half and only marginally better in the second.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Well done Pete and welcome to reality.

But Pete, in the next couple of days please dont start trying to convince everyone that things arent so bad after all.

The sooner we all accept how it is, the sooner the fans can unite and get something done about it. Because if nothing is done, it will only get worse imo.

The club is rotten to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Great approach Pete and Instead of people moaning at you for your love of GP, the QPR board and Taarabt, they will agree with you. Very similar tone to your post about needing strikers after saying we don't and give Taarabt 10 games.
                    Last edited by paulmason; 27-01-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

good post pete

any fan who travelled up there should be congratulated.

I personally think after a results like that they should have their money back
                      what a disgrace.
                      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Fair play Pete

I'm not sure I'll log in again today as the whole thing is just too depressing

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                          good post pete

any fan who travelled up there should be congratulated.

I personally think after a results like that they should have their money back
                          what a disgrace.
                          I would take the money back for sure, and I won't be going again for sometime.
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

and the rot starts at the top.

Until Briatore and Paladini go nothing will change.

Comment

Lack of proper management can cause some poor form, but to lose 5-0 shows the players did not make any effort and couldn't be bothered to play, regardless of other problems.

I bet they can be bothered to collect their wages though. Disgusted.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X