No announcement yet.

Quashie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that Quashie was one of very few who put the effort in. He did at least show some fight.

For me Quashie and Matty C did OK but where the f**k did we get that keeper from?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Quashie has hardly played a game in 2 years been on loan at a div 1 club not really what we need,he's only here because we didn't have to pay a fee for him he's this years liam miller.

Comment

Aren't our fans great?

Always looking for a scapegoat. May as well be the new guy.

I'm pleased to learn from the fans who were there that he was in fact decent when all else around him failed to show any pride. I remember Mahon being unfairly singled out not so long ago by the same fans who are now declaring their undying love for him. Fickle and irritating sums up our support at times.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Aren't our fans great?

Always looking for a scapegoat. May as well be the new guy.

I'm pleased to learn from the fans who were there that he was in fact decent when all else around him failed to show any pride. I remember Mahon being unfairly singled out not so long ago by the same fans who are now declaring their undying love for him. Fickle and irritating sums up our support at times.

You are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
            You are correct.
            Wehey...we've seen eye to eye for once

Seriously though, it's the same old story here.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Wehey...we've seen eye to eye for once

Seriously though, it's the same old story here.

Hehe. :horror: I´m quite frankly not sure were the club will go from here.....

Comment

I was there last night also and Quashie was most certainly our best player. Doesn't have the legs at the moment, but put someone young alongside him that do the running and he will turn out to be one of our better signings. Good compusure on the ball and he was trying to gee the players up even when we went 5-0 down.

As for people who don't go to games but make some silly comments about players from what they have heard on the radio, do the right thing and go and support your club before throwing insults willy nilly.

Comment

As I said when we came Quashie's best days are well behind him and he was not a top player in his prime, just an average prem player he's well down from that now a waste of money. Surely better younger talent more hungry players out there and not ones on the decline out for an easy pay day
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Perhaps pairing him up with Faurlin would have been better than Leigertwood.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Quashie and Mahon are very similar in playing styles.

So last night was just like old times when Leigertwood and Mahon paired together to produce all those scincilating and dominant midfield displays that produced so little in creativity, or even points.

I guess I can keep repeating this until I am blue in the face, but Leigertwood is not the answer to QPR's central midfield. He may work better alongside a player like Buzsaky - only if he can discipline himself to stay back (very doubtful), but alongside any one else from QPR's midfielders hasn't & wont work.

Comment

i wasn't blaming Quashie for the cr*p performance last night i was just saying for someone to be only mentioned once in a whole game can't show his that influential as he makes himself out to be

and atleast i do go to EVERY home game and the odd away game which is more than some people on here

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                        I thought that Quashie was one of very few who put the effort in. He did at least show some fight.

For me Quashie and Matty C did OK but where the f**k did we get that keeper from?
                        Hear hear.
                        I thought he was one of only a couple who came out with any credit, and improved as he settled in.
                        Legs, precious Legs, on the other hand, looked more and more bored and disinterested as the game went on, and seems to have lost the ability to run, or even to WALK quickly.
                        Quashie and Faurlin would be a CM pairing worth trying imo, but unfortunately it seems that Legs is undroppable -- what a waste of a place on the teamsheet.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

As QBP SAYS , WE NEED MEN NOT BOYS
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Not Quashie's fault at all.....

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                              Not Quashie's fault at all.....
                              like i said i wasn't blaming quashie

Comment

Working...