Quashie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quashie

so much for him being the one person that can change everything and the one who can be the 'voice' while mahon and rowly are out.......only heard his name mentioned once crap signing glad its only till the end of the season

bit harsh mate.....the rest been ****e for twelve games!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can't blame it all on Quashie.... I really don't know whats gone wrong at QPR

Comment

he was at fault for the second goal. for some stupid reason he made a half pass to faurlin i think it was which let them break.
        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr20 View Post
          so much for him being the one person that can change everything and the one who can be the 'voice' while mahon and rowly are out.......only heard his name mentioned once crap signing glad its only till the end of the season
          give him a chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
            give him a chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
            what to add us to the list of his relegated clubs :waaaht:

Comment

too early to judge quashie but my mate who went said he was **** n is very similar to legs. neither of them got forward n were dominated by mckenna and majewski. appara we cudnt keep the ball n obv cant defend for toffees
              CHAMPIONS
              Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

i told you i was glad to see him go

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                  i told you i was glad to see him go

Sod of this site,will ya..:devil::devil:

Comment

at least he had the decency at the end of the game to apologise to the fans that went on Tues.

Comment

Hearing and viewing are completely different things.

I can tell you he was our best player. That doesn';t say much, but he certainly gave everything, whilst the others are a shadow of them former selves.

We will seriously struggle to stay up, playng like this
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

maybe the threat of relegation might bring about the revolution this club needs.

Comment

If we keep playing like this we wont win another game.
                          Absolute ****E
                          3-0 and we didn't have one shot ffs!!

Comment

Originally Posted by hammer
                            [i told you i was glad to see him go]

shania
                            [Sod of this site,will ya..]

God I know he's like a child

Comment

How can someone who didn't go to the game have an opinion about Quashie?

That is the problem with message boards, most of you don't even go to the games and base opinions on the commentry.

It was only a couple of week ago Kaspers was m.o.m against Sheff.U, BUT because the so called expert on the comms said he was having a mare, plenty jumped on the bandwagon.

Quashie did ok last night, if you want to blame anyone, look at our captain alongside him.......crap, as was our superstar NO 10.Hogan should've started after his efforts recently and Faurlin should have been played in the Middle, not on the LEFT.

See you all at Preston and Peterborough assuming you are going saturday?

Comment

Working...
                              X