Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK..Clown Protest Saturday

Methinks it will now gather momentum.

How we have gone from promotion favourites to this sh0wer of sh1t is a frigging joke.

To repeat:

£20 notes, Red Noses.... hardly screaming for Flavs nuts on a plate, is it?

Mustn't upset him though, he might take his ball away with him.
    Sod that, he's the classic bully, and isn't above getting a slap on the nose from the £20 plebs he looks down his snotter at.

Enough of tamely swallowing this cr*p.

How about HE and his sidekicks gets some stick, rather than the poor managers?... for once.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      To repeat:

£20 notes, Red Noses.... hardly screaming for Flavs nuts on a plate, is it?

Mustn't upset him though, he might take his ball away with him.
      Sod that, he's the classic bully, and isn't above getting a slap on the nose from the £20 plebs he looks down his snotter at.

Enough of tamely swallowing this cr*p.

How about HE and his sidekicks gets some stick, rather than the poor managers?... for once.
      OK...open to ideas fella. What do we do to show Flavio how angry we are at how he is running our club into the ground?

Comment

you hit him where it hurts.

no programme sales. no sale of merchandise. no ticket sales. don't give the club a penny until he at the very least changes his ways

Comment

the only protest that will work is one that hits the players who can give a flying, in the main. The owners who want the money from the project !!!! is one that means no Atmosphere and no gate I.E no supporters VOTE WITH YOUR FEET NOT YOUR NOSE DONT GO SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT X 3
          oh well that was fun

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
            Methinks it will now gather momentum.

How we have gone from promotion favourites to this sh0wer of sh1t is a frigging joke.

We have signed so much rubbish. You need to start realising!!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Either no1 turn up or every turns up and abuses Briatore for 90 mins thats if hes there!

Comment

my weekends are to important for this cra*
                oh well that was fun

Comment

Good idea but dont in ground.

Stay outside let the ground be really empty vote with your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                    OK...open to ideas fella. What do we do to show Flavio how angry we are at how he is running our club into the ground?
                    Red noses, banners, wearing the old gear with the old badge, "5 year plan, you're havin a laugh",.... whatever people feel they should do.

Just for once, leave the players and manager out of it. Support the team, loudly... to show we are not just boo-boys who egg that nutter on to wield his axe.

Flav might not be there, doesn't matter. He'll get the drift.
                    It's time him and his henchmen were made publicly accountable for all this madness... just for once.

"We were here before you came.... we'll be here when you are gone"
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

ill be taking my camera up and looking for some good shots of clowns, and not the ones on the pitch or c club

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        Red noses, banners, wearing the old gear with the old badge, "5 year plan, you're havin a laugh",.... whatever people feel they should do.

Just for once, leave the players and manager out of it. Support the team, loudly... to show we are not just boo-boys who egg that nutter on to wield his axe.

Flav might not be there, doesn't matter. He'll get the drift.
                        It's time him and his henchmen were made publicly accountable for all this madness... just for once.

"We were here before you came.... we'll be here when you are gone"
                        101% agree fella.

this is not aimed at the players or managers

Comment

I might make a Champions League next season banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            I might make a Champions League next season banner!
                            that would be pretty frigging funny

Comment

how about a red nose and black shirt protest clown and death
                              oh well that was fun

Comment

Working...
                              X