We really are QP HA HA HA HA HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really are QP HA HA HA HA HA

And it really hurts me to say that. After the takeover I never thought it would come to this. I think we need to be worrying about the side below us rather than the playoffs.

exactly right

Comment

I think we as fans needs to put our opinions of the board to one side for now and get behind the team otherwise I think we could be on the road to disaster. I honestly think this is the best thing we can do right now, anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
        I think we as fans needs to put our opinions of the board to one side for now and get behind the team otherwise I think we could be on the road to disaster. I honestly think this is the best thing we can do right now, anyone agree?

Sorry fella but I totally disagree. How can you honestly say your happy giving up your hard earned cash to watch us at the moment. We are a joke club!

Comment

Yep. Squirmed in my seat when Ipswich just scored

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
            i take it you are joking....get behind what team.......oh you mean the group of "men" who don't give a flying f**k............nah....will pass on that one......

Comment

Working...
            X