X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
    exactly no end product

well done QPR 2 mil is a good mark up
    As long as the money buys decent players for the squad, it is a good deal.

I can't recall Routledge having a good consistant game since Derby.

Comment

exactly no end product

well done QPR 2 mil is a good mark up
      8 assists in the league, which puts him second overall. not bad for somebody with no end product.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/pag...~20097,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        According to the Sun (who also stated Routledge was close to joining Boro) Kitson turned down QPR.
        yes, i know that. but our friend, HA9 who only deals in facts started this post which stated that Kitson would be joining in no uncertain terms;

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=45738

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          Give it a rest? You are the one with writers diarrhea who suddenly thinks themselves ITK because you repeat what another internet cowboy tells you.

You do not only deal in facts so give it a rest.

Where is Kitson?
          les here you go unless you saw my earlier thread

posted early hours of the morning Here

Now kindly retract what you said

Comment

8 assists in the league, which puts him second overall. not bad for somebody with no end product.
            yer amazing isnt it, they dont do facts tho

Comment

And there was me thinking a winger is there to get assists but heyho what do we mere fans know.

Comment

les here you go unless you saw my earlier thread

posted early hours of the morning Here

Now kindly retract what you said
                this very thread was started with you saying;

"Boro have matched the 2 mil asking price and thats a decent 1.7 mil mark up

Also worth noting wayne is one of the highest earners at the club, 20k a week i last heard"

I'm not going around in circles with you. Well, sod it, yes i am.. where is Kitson?

Comment

this very thread was started with you saying;

"Boro have matched the 2 mil asking price and thats a decent 1.7 mil mark up

Also worth noting wayne is one of the highest earners at the club, 20k a week i last heard"

I'm not going around in circles with you. Well, sod it, yes i am.. where is Kitson?
                  you have no case

you have been proved wrong where as i only got proved wrong on the club

Wind your neck in Les its boring fella:waaaht:

Comment

you have no case

you have been proved wrong where as i only got proved wrong on the club

Wind your neck in Les its boring fella:waaaht:
                    Where was I proved wrong? I didnt claim to only deal in facts?

Anyway, you are getting on my moobs. This is a sad day to be a Rangers fan and you seem to be gloating and wallowing in some kind of self appreciation for regurgitating some news which you still got wrong which was widespread anyway. Which is embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes View Post

Anyway, you are getting on my moobs. This is a sad day to be a Rangers fan and you seem to be gloating and wallowing in some kind of self appreciation for regurgitating some news which you still got wrong which was widespread anyway. Which is embarrassing.
                      It is not a sad day. Bit melodramatic there pal!

I would rather he stayed but if he was unhappy then we got a good price and got rid of an unmotivated player who could potentially upset the dressing room.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirLes View Post

incorrect

take those rose tinted glasses off

Comment

• Not sure if it's been mentioned but when we bought Routledge he only had 6 months left on his contract at Villa, so I hardly thinking this is a great deal with the sell on price probably too low especially if we pay a percentage to Villa. I think we really could have tested Newcastle or Boro's resolve and made them pay around £3 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
                            Not sure if it's been mentioned but when we bought Routledge he only had 6 months left on his contract at Villa, so I hardly thinking this is a great deal with the sell on price probably too low especially if we pay a percentage to Villa. I think we really could have tested Newcastle or Boro's resolve and made them pay around £3 million.
                            i doubt they would pay that for him

he is a journey man

ps - hope u are not captain clunge as he was a nasty piece of work

Comment

• Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                              i doubt they would pay that for him

he is a journey man

ps - hope u are not captain clunge as he was a nasty piece of work
                              Probably not but I guess it doesn't hurt to play hardball with the big boys in the league with their parachute payments. Both obviously want to go up this year aswell.

Nah I'm not captain clunge. He's does make me laugh a lot of the times though!

Comment

Working...
                              X