X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I would

Comment

Amazing.

Even with Agyemang and Pellicori gone, and nobody in yet, leaving us with just (Arsenals) Simpson and two kids (German and Balanta) as strikers... people can still happily send a decent forward who is well on the way back from injury to Millwall?

Still, opinions.....
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        Amazing.

Even with Agyemang and Pellicori gone, and nobody in yet, leaving us with just (Arsenals) Simpson and two kids (German and Balanta) as strikers... people can still happily send a decent forward who is well on the way back from injury to Millwall?

Still, opinions.....
        Vine might not fit in with Harfords plans though... also IMO it will do Vine good to get regular games at Millwall rather than sitting on the bench at QPR

Comment

We have ONE more loan to bring in - assuming it's a striker. We'll say it's Priskin, for now.

Even with Priskin, that would leave us with a striker pool of:
          (Arsenals) Jay Simpson, German (raw kid), Balanta (kid, also recovering from injury), and Priskin(?).
          That's it.

I wont include Taarabt or Routledge, because they are not strikers IMO.

Rowan Vine is a good player, an actual QPR player, experienced, and we will need him.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            We have ONE more loan to bring in - assuming it's a striker. We'll say it's Priskin, for now.

Even with Priskin, that would leave us with a striker pool of:
            (Arsenals) Jay Simpson, German (raw kid), Balanta (kid, also recovering from injury), and Priskin(?).
            That's it.

I wont include Taarabt or Routledge, because they are not strikers IMO.

Rowan Vine is a good player, an actual QPR player, experienced, and we will need him.
            Thats twice i have agreed with Goddard today..!! not sure your comments about super phil collins though...

Comment

No.

He needs a run of games to regain his fitness levels. If he has been playing with injuries all this season, is it any surprise he hasn't performed as well as we know he can?

I see no point in loaning him now, with not enough experienced strikers at the club. Also, if he did go for financial reasons, QPR would still be paying around half of his wages, just like they do for Helguson and now Agyemang.

I also agree, that he could do quite well on the flanks, especially if Routledge is sold.

Comment

I thought no one likes them, so why should we care.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

no, he's simply better than them and we will probably need him

Comment

no no no no no..........vine is a useful squad member and therefore we need him|!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We need him.
                      A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Yes if we then sign Dave Kitson!

Comment

no...keep him.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X