No announcement yet.

YES!!!!!!!!!.... Ageymang Gone !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well everyone seems very happy about this. can you all agree up front then that when he scores for Bristol City, you wont all be moaning and groaning about it.

the team one point above us has got one of our strikers, the team two points behind has another.

lets just hope their goals for those teams doesnt mean we miss out on the play offs.

Comment

I still think he's the best we've had at the club in years. He could be the difference between us going up, FACT (allegedly)
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        well everyone seems very happy about this. can you all agree up front then that when he scores for Bristol City, you wont all be moaning and groaning about it.

the team one point above us has got one of our strikers, the team two points behind has another.

lets just hope their goals for those teams doesnt mean we miss out on the play offs.
        I shouldn't lose any sleep if I were you!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I still think he's the best we've had at the club in years. He could be the difference between us going up, FACT (allegedly)

Who's quote is that? Not yours surely!!!!!
          oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            was he really that bad??? Not the best goal scoring record, but gave you something differnt in a game, and sometimes came on and helps us win games. Not saying hes wayne rooney, but hes certainly more effective than a lot of other shi*e we have seen over the last few years. Pellicori, stefan moore, etc
            Yes he did give you something different in a game , its just that next time I want to see exploding trousers and buckets of confetti I'll go aling to Zippos next time they're in town . !

To be classed 'better than Pellicori and Stefan Moore' is hardly a compliment !!

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              Who's quote is that? Not yours surely!!!!!
              Hell no. A few lads who stand around me in Q-block (Pete included ) kept telling me this...AND that Stewart was awesome

I was struggling to justify myself when Pat had his purple patch and also when Stewart won POTY as ii didn't run in my favour. But needless to say...He who laughs, laughs loudest and all that jazz
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                was he really that bad??? Not the best goal scoring record, but gave you something differnt in a game, and sometimes came on and helps us win games. Not saying hes wayne rooney, but hes certainly more effective than a lot of other shi*e we have seen over the last few years. Pellicori, stefan moore, etc
                Yes he was/is really that bad!!!!

I'd rather have Brett Angell than this joker!!!
                oldhoop

Comment

Absolutely fantastic news!!!

Comment

Season long loan but i assume they will either buy him at the end of the season or we will release him.

Either way unless he comes back to us injured its highly likely we will never see him again.

Their is a god.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                      Season long loan but i assume they will either buy him at the end of the season or we will release him.

Either way unless he comes back to us injured its highly likely we will never see him again.

Their is a god.
                      I am celebrating as we speak
                      oldhoop

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                        I am celebrating as we speak
                        i'm at home today..no sh*t..i just opened a can of stella.

Albeit I'm worried I wont have anything to laugh at down LR anymore :cry:

Comment

As the ever revolving door at LR is now in full swing lets hope we can get Fitz Hall through it before it stops. Good news on Agyemang anf if Fitz goes as well i will start to feel positive again !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                            Yes he did give you something different in a game , its just that next time I want to see exploding trousers and buckets of confetti I'll go aling to Zippos next time they're in town . !

To be classed 'better than Pellicori and Stefan Moore' is hardly a compliment !!
                            not saying its a compliment - just dont think hes as bad as some say. Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Stefan Moore, John Curtis, Paul Bruce, Bob Malcome etc - are all far worse. At least Agyemang gives some benefit when he coems on. Why are people chanting his name when he coems on? he cant be that bad!

Comment

Brizzle fans seem pretty happy, there's even the suggestion that it's 'sour grapes' from the QPR fans on this thread. :D

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...gyemang-signs/

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                                Brizzle fans seem pretty happy, there's even the suggestion that it's 'sour grapes' from the QPR fans on this thread. :D

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...gyemang-signs/
                                I've just read stuff like "target man" good in the air" and best of all "if he can head the ball in the right direction" - made me roar with laughter as he can't even head the ball at all! Oh and the other one that made me smile = someone with a bit of presence up front.

Oh they will have a good time won't they
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X