YES!!!!!!!!!.... Ageymang Gone !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maddix View Post
    This is AS GOOD AS a new signing in that it WILL improve our frontline by not having him there.

He offered F@;k ALL and was hindering our forward play...FACT !

Balanta, German , Vine , Buzz , Ephraim can all play in this position and are better than disco dave .
    You forgot Pelicori

Comment

will we get another striker in now before tomorrows game now. Does any one know?

Comment

This is AS GOOD AS a new signing in that it WILL improve our frontline by not having him there.

Balanta, German , Vine , Buzz , Ephraim can all play in this position and are better than disco dave .

Good riddance. Thank goodness I can now start going again as I vowed I would not attend whilst he was around cos you may have heard it from me before (just a few times!) HE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT!!!

Has he gone on a perm? Please tell me he has!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

whats the bet he scores a couple for em at the weekend

Comment

He's not that bad......

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              whats the bet he scores a couple for em at the weekend

I'm wacking some money on him..without a doubt ;D

Comment

I know one thing for sure - IF we can shed Hall as well I will be having the mother of all parties when the window closes
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

yes some bloke from watford called Heider have you heard of him?

Comment

i still dont think we should be loaning our strikers to direct competition.

makes no sense to me at all. no doubt we're paying most of his wages as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      I know one thing for sure - IF we can shed Hall as well I will be having the mother of all parties when the window closes

Comment

Blast from the past...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycC0PlOz9t4

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                          i still dont think we should be loaning our strikers to direct competition.

makes no sense to me at all. no doubt we're paying most of his wages as well.
                          We had to take what was on offer, no one wanted to buy him so loaning him out is the closest we could do... there wasn't any other offers so i'm happy:surrender:

Comment

Just on loan...So we might see him back here in August collecting his wages

Still this must surely mean that there is one or 2 strikers coming in

Comment

Shows how gash Agyemang is by the fact we are loaning him to one of our rivals

Comment

was he really that bad??? Not the best goal scoring record, but gave you something differnt in a game, and sometimes came on and helps us win games. Not saying hes wayne rooney, but hes certainly more effective than a lot of other shi*e we have seen over the last few years. Pellicori, stefan moore, etc

Comment

Working...
                                X