Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Terry Ball, why is everything with you political?/

I wasn't actually making that point at all. Our youth set up has not been right since mid nineties

I was and will re-iterate that we haven't had a good system for years and years and even in peteg answers he is going back 20 odd years.
    It's the political side of the club that i have taken a massive interest in, as you are well aware. In the short time i have been posting, i have learnt alot about the goings on at the club which quiet frankly sicken me.

I have also noticed that if you are backing a possible controversial decision or suggesting bad news may break , then it usually does.
    The routledge sale is a prime example of backtracking along with Sousas dismissal. I am not accusing you of being involved in a smear campaign, i reserve judgement on that, but you was crying for him to go, then he went.

This latest thread appears to be trying to make people appreciate what we have got, when in reality, we are in a worse situation than ever.

Anyway, roll on thriling thursday

Comment

many people were unhappy with the style of football under Sousa, I was just more vocal. The poster who posted about Sousa was very pro Sousa and had nothing to do with me and appeared on the official messageboard web-site first.

As for the other side, I'm peeved off about this season, who wouldn't be.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Interesting Pete. This is the first time I have read posts from you with such a negative tone. Quite refreshing really!

All jokes aside it is now boiling down to common sense. Have you spoken to GP recently? What is his take on the current affairs? I would have thought he must relay the overtures of the fans to FB? He brought the guys to the table, no doubt of this at least, so I guess he would be pretty pished right now?

I would hope he is a pished off as anyone. I think we would all like to know more about his thoughts right now. All and sundry come to diss him here but we never here the people who know him explain his thoughts?

Just a thought but it may help!

Comment

I'm just tryng to evaluate, what will happen if current board left the club..
          easy one that...club would not be able to pay the loan...so ground goes for 10mil.....QPR get evicted from ground...flav's company sell the land....how much is prime land in london nowadays?

Comment

What i cant understand is they started on the right footing, build slowly, focus on the groud, get outside sponsorship, dont buy instant success. Then the meddling with team affairs happened and it has become the biggest problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              easy one that...club would not be able to pay the loan...so ground goes for 10mil.....QPR get evicted from ground...flav's company sell the land....how much is prime land in london nowadays?

as i understand it LR has got to be a sporting venue, or something like that

could be wrong tho

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                as i understand it LR has got to be a sporting venue, or something like that

could be wrong tho
                i thought i read somewhere if the loan is not paid on time then the company can buy the ground for 10mil......must have misread it:confused:

Comment

i thought i read somewhere if the loan is not paid on time then the company can buy the ground for 10mil......must have misread it:confused:
                  NO your right, if the loan isn't paid in full (think it was 2 years) then they can buy LR for the sum loaned to us IE the old ABC loan

but what will they do with it!!! as i'm sure i read it's got to be a sporting venue, unless of course that has changed!!!

Comment

NO your right, if the loan isn't paid in full (think it was 2 years) then they can buy LR for the sum loaned to us IE the old ABC loan

but what will they do with it!!! as i'm sure i read it's got to be a sporting venue, unless of course that has changed!!!
                    would be frightening if i was right and would actually clear up the question as to why we were bought.

Comment

would be frightening if i was right and would actually clear up the question as to why we were bought.
                      surprised no one has mentioned it before as to where are we going to get that kind of cash within 2 years!!

unless we were in the Prem, hey

maybe that's why they haven't "pushed the boat out" trying to get there

but hey ho, only me being negative

Comment

surprised no one has mentioned it before as to where are we going to get that kind of cash within 2 years!!

unless we were in the Prem, hey

maybe that's why they haven't "pushed the boat out" trying to get there

but hey ho, only me being negative
                        i have thought it all along...but never posted it until the rumours started flying about flavio wanting out.........perhaps i just like creating conspiracies....or just paranoid....we shall see

Comment

Mr Lofty

Always give my opinion, always have. Invariably it differs from others, then the personal attacks start.

Problem is and i can never get my head around this. I would say my best pal on here is Bennyboyr;s, you will see we differ with opinions greatly, its like in someone;s else's world we are not allowed to have a difference of opinion, we do and it never gets personal (okay I'll have a laugh with him), the point being I give an opinion some would make you believe its not mine.

Y
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

After promotion, after play offs, best gates in 8 years after promotion, we were still running at a lost, back before that from the Davies/Blackburn years, so now we have crowds that are even less and pay more in wages, when will we ever balance the books?

Is it a reality, that in time if current owners leave, we will end a middle Division 1 team, with general 10,000 fans turning up. Okay, I know many will be happy, so long away can you see that happening??

I'm just tryng to evaluate, what will happen if current board left the club.. Its just a genuine question, we should be at our height of success, but are clearly failing.

How long would you forsee the current board staying, losing money, before the targets become unattainable (ie promotion), surely another 2 years for example if we are still middle of the championship, they would have moved on??
                            what do you know about "the davies/blackburn years" you and your mate turned up after them

Comment

Mr Lofty

Always give my opinion, always have. Invariably it differs from others, then the personal attacks start.

Problem is and i can never get my head around this. I would say my best pal on here is Bennyboyr;s, you will see we differ with opinions greatly, its like in someone;s else's world we are not allowed to have a difference of opinion, we do and it never gets personal (okay I'll have a laugh with him), the point being I give an opinion some would make you believe its not mine.

Y
                              I would like to think that if we ever met we could have a beer. There are many points we will never agree on but we are all Rangers which should superseed everything, it used to. Love a heated debate and yes I am a miserable sod most of the time but it must never get personal.

Whilst on the subject I really couldnt care less if someone started supporting the R's yesterday. They have found the gospel according to JG (thats Jim Gregory not John) and should be nurtered like a young plant, not shot to pieces. Some on here seem to think you have to have passed the hoops at birth test. I did of course but thats not the point

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                                what do you know about "the davies/blackburn years" you and your mate turned up after them
                                h e l l o

Comment

Working...
                                X