Hogan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    good attitude but average player, classic example of rangers fan exaggerating the quality of our squad. and nowhere near as good as routledge (and not even all that much younger).
    I think e's 19/20 no?......and an average player?? Come on, he will become a very good footballer as he matures, he got the qualities already, its just some decision making he needs to improve on and his crossig (most people said same about Lennon a couple of years ago, and look now)

Massive fan of Hogan, and he's a good impact player to bring on if Adel/Buzz/Wayne not having great game at the moment

Comment

Hogans alright but again goes missing sometimes in games like WR does - he should be given a proper run in the team tho as WR looks likes he's off - not bothered by that really. Time to step up Hoggs...

just wondered where is Hogans background/family from - unusual name??
      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Yes. He has changed so many games for Rangers and cemented his place in the side with runs of consistent performances. He is unlucky not to be pushing for England Under 21.

Comment

Hogan will be a QUALITY player - may need a slight more muscle about him but in terms of skill and ability he's got it.

Just look at the way he links up with players like Adel and Vine - it's almost telepathy sometimes.
          He's quick, can cross a ball and also knows where the goal is.

Sure we'll sell him and bring in some pit pony as long as there's commission to be had though!!!
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
          X