What are we trying to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    In fairness, I think you're maybe looking into that a little too far mate. I am 100% certain that Pete knows this is a silly statement, but not that he's been asked to say it. In fact I'd be willing to lay my life on it. I think this is an ill-juged attempt at playing devil's advocate...something I try to always do as I prefer to look at things from all angles...ask my missus

Seriously though, it looks more to me that he's looking at the 'it's not the end of the world' scenario. Something I, along with many completely dissagree with as if we're being serious about promotion, Wayne is exactly the type of player we need to hold on to.
    Yeah your probaly right. (im in a lousy mood atm and ready to bite at anything )
    I happily retract that insinuation by myself young Peter. (Ill call you young as your the same age as myself )

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Not you as well !!!!!!

I'm giving my opinion, I'd sell Routledge and Buzsacky on current form
      Have you got your thick head on today mate?

I was defending you and said it was your own decission.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
        Yeah your probaly right. (im in a lousy mood atm and ready to bite at anything )
        I happily retract that insinuation by myself young Peter. (Ill call you young as your the same age as myself )
        Haha, I've been like it all week mate
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

He isent overated,but How long were we to expect he would play for the same club really??
          That´s the question.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Even Pete knows Routledge is quality. He knows this is not the type of player we should be selling. He even made a song for him.

I'll be over the moon if Kitson and Halford both sign, although it's only really covering the poor decission to let one of our best players leave. As I said, we're meant to be building a team and that won't happen if every time we buy a good player that we let another go. Dex out and only Simpson in was another example. Camp out and a few loans to replace as Cerny's cover. Basically, we're not moving forward as much as we should be. 2 steps forward, one step back is far to gradual an improvement to be considered a threat in this league as all the teams around us are improving in every transfer window.

I fail to see how selling our best winger is good business. Only 2 months ago fans were licking his chocolate starfish. Now the same people are saying he's not actually that good. How contradictive can you be?

September into October, Wayne was already POTY. Now he's 'massively over rated'?!

God, I love this club.
            We will have plenty of cover if he goes with cook and emphraim returning, wr is a good player but he0 is not the messiah.we seem to build players up or knock them down willy nilly remember cureton and sheron oh and mahon !

Comment

You can always make a case to sell any squad player based either on a solid business case or on their performances.

Based on performances there are many others in the squad that should be sold before Wayne, however as a business case the sale would be appealing to the board.

It could be the player wants to move and the board may as well cash in

Personally, I suspect that Wayne whilst not perfect, was one of the shining lights in our squad, and signed believing other quality signings would follow and that we would build a strong squad and were going places. When you watch him play he gets so frustrated when things break down, perhaps not because he particularly cares for QPR, but because he so desperately wants prem football, and he now sees a better opportunity of this elsewhere.
              Paul Hart leaving must have been the last straw, and he now thinks he no longer has to be surrounded by this absoulte shower of shyte...
              I for one can't blame him
              Innit

Comment

:( :(

Comment

Working...
                X