No announcement yet.

Routledge replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shout Kingo but i was told that he is a bit of a ****, has a big attitude problem,and not the brightest but then again not many players are.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      Options:
      Balanta, Alberti, Rose or Ephraim.

For me I'd like to see Ephraim give an extended run in the side.
      All not good enough if we want to get promoted IMO so best not to sell

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
        All not good enough if we want to get promoted IMO so best not to sell
        Very unfair on Balanta and Ephraim.

Hogan gives 100% and isn't exactly without talent.
        He's also grown and bulked out in the past year, so the lightweight tag is also not fair any more, and I'd love to see him get more time on the pitch -- he changed the game at Blackpool , and had a huge impact coming on at Sheffield too.
        WR is talented, but, like Buzz I'm sorry to say, tends to drift in and out a bit, which is probably one of the reasons he didn't make it higher up.
        Wouldn't want to see him go, but I think we could cover it, especially, if, as reports would suggest, Cook and Vine are looking likely to get back to their best.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We won't sign a replacement. To even suggest we will entirely misses the point of why we are selling - to raise money to reduce the losses.

Sure Buz will just go out right, where he used to play prior to Routledge's arrival. Simples.
          Hogan is fine as an impact sub but is seriously over-rated by lots of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            ribery would be nice
            surely, if we want the playoffs, we should be aiming higher than that?? :greedy:
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              We won't sign a replacement. To even suggest we will entirely misses the point of why we are selling - to raise money to reduce the losses.

Sure Buz will just go out right, where he used to play prior to Routledge's arrival. Simples.
              Hogan is seriously over-rated and buzsaky should be played behind the striker until (and if) another striker comes. Routledge has been a key player this season and how anyone can question his ability, when he has the second top assists in the league (with nobody to cross to), is confusing.

Comment

Didier Cuche.:victory:

Comment

Ephraim is 4 years younger than Routledge but I bet by the time he is the age that Routledge is now he'll be a better player than Wayne is.

I don't think we should sell Routledge but if we do I think Ephraim should be given a chance.

Comment

But ephraim is a left sided player... I guess our only option is alberti to see what he can do.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

The club have to realise thought that they will never balance the books in this league and that can only be done by getting in to the premiership!

As for a replacement I fancy a youngster on loan from a Serie B team!

Though I'm sure Gianni and Flav expect Alberti to go into the team and start scoring his 100 goals!

Comment

Just to clarify, I'm not saying Routledge should be sold: we have about five players who cd prob play in a promotion winning team, the rest are just bed blockers, and to get rid of Wayne shows that the board expect the impossible - enhanced league position on a smaller budget, and all with off-field chaos. Incredible really.

Comment

last time I looked Routledge hadn't gone anywhere and not even spoken to middlesborough.
                          :what:
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

someone young with lightning pace and top ccc/ low prem level atm

Comment

Working...
                            X