Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Routledge could be off ( BBC David McIntyre )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cocoaforcocoapuffs

Comment

If we cant keep the likes of Routledge its pointless the owners being here.

Comment

Sums up Rangers if he goes. One of the few excitements on a Saturday afternoon. Will show the club's complete lack of ambition.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I'm going to get shot for this but it is my opinion after all and I don't think it would be a disaster if he went. He isn't good in front of goal in fact he is awful and his crosses have been awful too. Meh I won't be bothered. Just goes to show why he has been to soo many clubs.

Comment

his crossing is shocking and he can be replaced

would rather take the money and get kitson in

Comment

Well it will save me some money because I won't be attending again this season if Routledge goes............

Comment

his crossing is poor i agree..and he is not that hot at one on one's either but for running down a wing and beating a man i think he is the best their is in this league....has 9 assists from doing that..more assists than any...would we replace him? player just as good?

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                  Well it will save me some money because I won't be attending again this season if Routledge goes............
                  just wondered

would that still be the case if we replaced him with a top class striker?

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                    just wondered

would that still be the case if we replaced him with a top class striker?
                    But we wont though.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                      But we wont though.
                      the owners like to do loans with view to permie deals, which imo is a sensible way of doing things

look at watson as an example, had we wasted 2 mill on him that would of been money down the drain as he never lived up to the hype

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                        the owners like to do loans with view to permie deals, which imo is a sensible way of doing things
                        look at watson as an example, had we wasted 2 mill on him that would of been money down the drain as he never lived up to the hype
                        Have to agree with that way of doing things....but will we be signing the likes of Simpson and Adel.If not - then that's a bit of a waste....not saying they wasted because they are good players - but would like to see both them signing for us....Although Watson did say in a parting comment that our owners were now only interested in loans...so maybe they have changed their policy..??

Comment

If we are getting another 4 loans in surely we would be over our quota,esp as we need a back up keeper too which everyone seems to forget about
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                            Have to agree with that way of doing things....but will we be signing the likes of Simpson and Adel.If not - then that's a bit of a waste....not saying they wasted because they are good players - but would like to see both them signing for us....Although Watson did say in a parting comment that our owners were now only interested in loans...so maybe they have changed their policy..??
                            if you look back since they took over, vine was loan with view to permie as was buzz

personally i would sign simpson at all costs but not convinced about adel his pure genuis when his up for it but when his not his to greedy and its frustrating to watch

Comment

HA9

No i agree - i thought Vine was a great signing for us - injury appears to have fudged him now im afraid.But - yes - certainly the amount of dross we get in...use the loan system to your advantage...although it can work against you.Thats if the player does perform well...the price could go up.The way we got Buzz in was really good business..

Comment

Agree with others I think this would probably be quite good business. We picked him up for peanuts and if we are making a £1m + profit on a transfer that is good that is what a well run club is supposed to do.

As a player he was on fire at the begining of the season but he is replaceable, I still think his original purchase was the begining of the end for Sousa as we were playing the diamond until he was bought and the system had to be changed to accomidate him, and if a sale funds the aquisition of a high quality centre forward such as Kitson I could accept it.

Comment

Working...
                                X