only 11 days left till transfer window closes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 11 days left till transfer window closes

suprised by the total lack of activity this window by all clubs - but ours need to get a move on
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Im not surprised gary - with the FA Cup break - and the fact Mick can only bring in loans or Free transfer - give him a bit more time to make sure he is bringing in the right player for the club....i assume

Comment

Guy on ssn last said the Market is littered with players on high wages that clubs are trying to get rid of.

Comment

Don't hold your breath.

With all the things going on at QPR including financial murmurings, I don't expect any deals other than perhaps one or two loan deals for the likes of Quashie and maybe Cousin, if Fulham or West Ham don't sign him.

I don't expect any permanent deals, purely on the basis that QPR don't have a permanent manager. Whoever takes the job as manager, may not want the players that might be signed this month.

Comment

AND worst is the fact that I am still injured. My fibula is Fractured.

NO, NOT THE BRAIN...:surrender:

YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:red_heart: :super_man::girl:

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Don't hold your breath.

With all the things going on at QPR including financial murmurings, I don't expect any deals other than perhaps one or two loan deals for the likes of Quashie and maybe Cousin, if Fulham or West Ham don't sign him.

I don't expect any permanent deals, purely on the basis that QPR don't have a permanent manager. Whoever takes the job as manager, may not want the players that might be signed this month.
            Very logical, but I want to know just how much say our managers have anyway. It seems to be a point of some controversy, and I wish the club would clarify it.

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post
              suprised by the total lack of activity this window by all clubs - but ours need to get a move on
              Really? have you not heard about this recession we have been in in the 12 months or so? its been in all the papers!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Really? have you not heard about this recession we have been in in the 12 months or so? its been in all the papers!
                Recession? What recession

Comment

It could be that a left back is close to be signed. From Rhodesia.

Comment

yes, thanks for sarcasm.. but this january is one of quietest transfer windows ive seen in a while
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

And there was me cynically thinking "Why would we want to pay someone for 31 days when we can save money by signing them on January 31st?"

:shame:on me.

Comment

Working...
                      X