Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team V S****horpe / How many young players would you start if you could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w12 ranger, well I have never advocated Sterling to start a game.

Simpson is on target for at least 15 goals, we just need someone with him that can score goals, its that simple.

You don't get promoted with kids..sorry
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      w12 ranger, well I have never advocated Sterling to start a game.

Simpson is on target for at least 15 goals, we just need someone with him that can score goals, its that simple.

You don't get promoted with kids..sorry
      Do I need to remind you of that famous Alan Hansen quote.

Anyway wake up we are not getting promoted this season, thats why we should be giving the likes of Balanta & German games so they are ready for next season.

Comment

I'm not so doom and gloom. Okay odds are against us, but no-way would we come close with youngsters playing this season.

Its intimidating enough as it is, with senior pros. Our fans would shatter a klid like Germans confidence if he had one bad game.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd go

Ikeme
          legiterwood
          Connolly
          Gorkss
          New left back
          Routledge
          new Midfielder
          Quashie
          Tarrabt
          Simpson
          New Striker
          Thats what i would go for, depending ofcourse on the fact that those new signings need to be good signings!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Whats happened to Balanta? Is he still not fit?

Between German and Balanta, we have two promising youngsters. Let's get them on the pitch so that the crowd will cheer them on. I don't agree that the home crowd will pan them.

Playing the one or two home-grown players will IMO get the crowd onside.

Comment

Its intimidating enough as it is, with senior pros. Our fans would shatter a klid like Germans confidence if he had one bad game.
              I think the supporters would have more time for a young lad giving it 110% than our laid back Larrys who dont seem to get out of first gear.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                I think the supporters would have more time for a young lad giving it 110% than our laid back Larrys who dont seem to get out of first gear.
                I wish i could agree with you EYR - but i have heard many youngsters giving so much stick at LR....Shimmin is one of many that springs to mind.But its not just a problem at QPR...fans in general are very impatient.

Personally i would re instate our top scorer and if no one else comes in - bring on German in second half.

I also think that faurlin is going to be a big player one day...hope he stays with us and isn't put off by all that goes on around the club at moment.

Comment

Id look at getting them involved but while we are still in the mix stick to starting withour better established players

Comment

I believe that if your good enough then your old enough.

The like of Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas and Rooney were all playing international football before they were 20. So what's stopping QPR from selecting a few youngsters to play Championship football? If Taraabt and Simpson are old enough then Ephraim, Balanta and German are no different.

I'd rather we found out once and for all if OUR players are actually good enough. Why continue to employ players if we don't actually know how good/bad they are.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      I believe that if your good enough then your old enough.

The like of Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas and Rooney were all playing international football before they were 20. So what's stopping QPR from selecting a few youngsters to play Championship football? If Taraabt and Simpson are old enough then Ephraim, Balanta and German are no different.

I'd rather we found out once and for all if OUR players are actually good enough. Why continue to employ players if we don't actually know how good/bad they are.
                      I grew up in an era where the likes of Kevin Gallen, Bradley Allen & Daniel Dichio we're given their chance and a proper one at that in the Pemier League.

Maybe Pete doesn't remember those time's, but I do. I believe in throwing players in at the deep end, its character building and it does a players development no harm.

I'd happily start German, Balanta, Ephriam & Connolly all in the same line up. Pete ask a question on another thread about bringing positivity back to LR, well this is how you do it. The young lad German bags a winner against Scunny the mood would be lifted amongst fans instantly, it certainly would make me smile, I like to think I know QPR fans pretty well.

Comment

play as many keen kids as possible...prima donnas can mop up the p-iss in the bogs

german seemed so keen, made a mkistake at bpool and adel coated him, proper..what a front!

Comment

I'd go

Ikeme
                          legiterwood
                          Connolly
                          Gorkss
                          New left back
                          Routledge
                          new Midfielder
                          Quashie
                          Tarrabt
                          Simpson
                          New Striker
                          You want us to start with eight men.....:shocked:

Comment

Ikeme
                            Taarabt
                            Simpson
                            Ephriam
                            German
                            Balanta
                            Connolly
                            Faurlin

Start half if not all of them. If we get promoted this year they will never get a game in the Prem. If we miss promotion they will have experience enough to be an asset next year and beyond.

Do we have to be in league 2 before we start using the talent we create?
                            A Brit, abroad

Comment

Working...
                            X