Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Enlighten me about Dowie, Sousa, Hart

Please post one statement from them !!

You are completely wrong.

Why would Dowie want to come back??

Why in fact would Harford be here??

Terry Ball you so wrong, it hurts
    they have all said that gianni is impossible to work with.
    He interferes and throws his weight about.

Why you carry on saying different is beyond me.

Comment

Terry

Show one statement if thats true

Please, I want to see one.........

Why did Dowie call to come back after magilton, because he loves Flavio LOL
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
        Hart 'Gianni - I've negotiated the deal with Storrie for Ashdown and Smith - you just need to sign here'

GP ' WTF do you think you're doing? I deal with all the transfers and agents at this club'

Hart ' But these are good deals - if you don't like them, I'm gone'

GP 'Well F*** off then - you're no good and I've told FB the same'

Hart 'Give me the cheque'
        pete is one of five Qpr fans who does not believe this conversation took place. The thing is, deep down, pete knows it probably did

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
          gp will go before 18 months 100%
          you saying you have had enough

Comment

Terry

Show one statement if thats true

Please, I want to see one.........

Why did Dowie call to come back after magilton, because he loves Flavio LOL
            il have a dig around tomorrow and find something. What did holloway say in his book?

Comment

Terry Ball

You are not answering my question.

Reality is when I post stuff, its easy for people to hijack it and presume its a defence, its not. I am saying it like it is..

I support QPR just like you, I am passionate about QPR like you and dedicate large proportion of my life to this club, so am allowed an opinion, which should always not be assumed as defence of one person, its not.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Has it occurred to anyone that Flavio will still be here..

Parejo, De Carmine and Tomassi type players anyone?

Seriously, this is a genuine question..

With Flavio, you can forget Curbishley and Coppell and more influence from him, so can this club progress with Flavio at the helm??

This is not a pro-post, as I have already said I'd move on in 18 months if i was GP
                It would appear you are suggesting that it will be Flavio overseeing all transfers if Paladini left the club, dealing with players contracts etc.

So what happens if GP goes then, who does FB turned to for advise on these things? Are you trying to indicate he will try to do it all himself, did GP tell you that. Lets be fair you have no idea whether Flavio would appoint Curbishley, step back and not interfere. Your informed by the man whos position is in question, whats Paladini gonna say to you "this club would be run better without me".

You make me laugh, you seem to suggest that without GP we are doomed with FB in charge. FB will soon get the message when fans start voting with their feet. Without the Italians dominating the Board Room I'd like the think the dynamics of how the club is run will change. Fact of the matter is Briatore is Owner of this Football Club, let us address the issue of Paladini first before we start trying to remove the man who controls the purse strings.

I'm just stating the obvious.

All this talk about wanting GP to go, but they forget Flavio will still be here.

Can you imagine Curbishley and Coppell working with him?? I can't

Has to be remembered managers have not left or been sacked because of GP.
                See Terry Balls quote below.

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                gp will go before 18 months 100%
                Good, can you do something useful and actually put a timescale on this.

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                that's not wha holloway said. Or dowie. Or Sousa. Or hart. Pete mate, give up your getting boring. The net Is closing in. Not long now
                Bit of an oversight there from Pete that one.

Comment

Terry Ball

We've had several managers since Hoilloway, you said Dowie, Sousa and Hart and they left because of interference from Gianni, where did they say that.

At the time with Sousa, Lopez would not have been playing, Blackstock would have stayed here are just two examples..

With Dowie, he played parejo and De carmine, pretty sure that was Flavio ordering?? In fact, Flavio has said he sacked Dowie.

Hart, was not here long enough, but I think most are glad he has gone..

Comment

w12 ranger

Again you misinterpret it as a defence, making the same mistake as others who just want to read want you want to read

if you think Curnishley or Coppell could work with Flavio, than I have to disagree and think deep down you know what I am saying is true/

Comment

im all for flavio controlling things if he is given the right advice. could he not employ someone better qualified for the job to advise him?

there are quite a few older managers that flavio could take advice from.

Comment

Don't disagree, but will he take advice from anyone?/

Comment

Terry Ball

You are not answering my question.

Reality is when I post stuff, its easy for people to hijack it and presume its a defence, its not. I am saying it like it is..

I support QPR just like you, I am passionate about QPR like you and dedicate large proportion of my life to this club, so am allowed an opinion, which should always not be assumed as defence of one person, its not.

Il lay my cards on the table pete. You showed no patience with Sousa and little patience with hart ( rightly or wrongly, that's not what I'm getting at) I find it bizzare how you are willing to stick by someone for so long who has also made mistakes, just like Sousa and hart may of made. Dof is accountable, end of.

That's why you appear like you defend him to me

Comment

w12 ranger

Again you misinterpret it as a defence, making the same mistake as others who just want to read want you want to read

if you think Curnishley or Coppell could work with Flavio, than I have to disagree and think deep down you know what I am saying is true/
                            You know its funny because I have read posts from the likes of yourself and Scott claiming that Flavio hasn't interfered since Dowies reign. In the same way you say I read what I want read, it appears you have a very selective memory.

Your argument might have a bit more credibility if your were able to accept Paladinis role in the dimissals of Sousa & Hart instead of trying to finger Briatore with the blame all the time.

Comment

Terry Ball

We've had several managers since Hoilloway, you said Dowie, Sousa and Hart and they left because of interference from Gianni, where did they say that.

At the time with Sousa, Lopez would not have been playing, Blackstock would have stayed here are just two examples..

With Dowie, he played parejo and De carmine, pretty sure that was Flavio ordering?? In fact, Flavio has said he sacked Dowie.

Hart, was not here long enough, but I think most are glad he has gone..
                              you better read my post again. Holloway was first on my
                              list. So, what did he say about working with gp or is that irrelevant as we are in a new era?

Comment

I didn't like Sousa, too boring and to be honest thats probably why I didn't like Hart. It wasn;t personal, I just don't feel entertained and don't want to see 0-0 draws, thats why I liked magilton and De canio, exciting stuff to watch, in regards to Dowie it was a mix for me.

Holloway was a great character to have.

I don't mind someone being criticised, you get me wrong. Of course GP has made mistakes, but what I feel aggreived about is this..

3 posts on here in one day

1) Rumour he gets 30k on each deal
                                2) Auditors are watching??
                                3) Hart, Sousa, Dowie left because of Gianni

Now does the above constitute defending somebody??

They are not true, if it was said about anyone I would argue it, its not defending it, its separating truth from fiction.

trouble the above happens on a daily basis.

I have no problem you saying that Ageymang or hall are bad buys, as we its hardly disputable, but the other stuff is just made up.........

Comment

Working...
                                X