Question for Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Pete

Pete, do you know or can you find out what the season ticket prices are for next season. Perhaps a word in the right ear and suggest a drop of say £100 per ticket. I believe we have around 6000 ST holders me included. Surely if the club drop the price a few more would come back. Well assuming we dont sack another 1 or 2 managers before the end of the season.;D

early indications are that season ticket might well reduce next season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"a of say £100";D;D;D;D;D;D
      Not a chance mate

Comment

It made me laugh when Flav came out with the old 'they pay £20 and want to criticise' b ollox. More like 'they shell out 600 odd quid a year on season tickets, watch us sack managers if they dare to disagree with us, fail year in year out on signing players in the positions we REALLY need strengthening' and yet all they do is moan. What a miserable lot we are!

Comment

If true thats good news. I know they dropped £25-30 last season, but I honestly believe a substantial drop would get our fans back. It would be suicide if they went up. Personally I'm lucky to be able to afford the current prices and if they did not drop I would still renew, but its not the current season ticket holders they want to keep, its the ones who jacked in they need to get back.

Comment

Unofficial sources, now realise they made a big mistake. I haven't a clue how much they will go down, but they will
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Dont forget VAT has just gone back to 17.5% though
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

frozen with a deal if we go up your season ticket will be half price the following season

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  D'ya think

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Price or Quantity sold ;D
                    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

a lot of people moaned about prices going up, and just as many told us to shut up moaning. If they did go down, I wonder how many of those people will say thank you to us for getting the prices dropped.

Comment

Although a long time supporter and attender of nearly every game, if the season tickets were to be reduced i may even buy one for the 1st time, i like the idea of an even further reduction to season ticket holders should we get promoted too.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Although a long time supporter and attender of nearly every game, if the season tickets were to be reduced i may even buy one for the 1st time, i like the idea of an even further reduction to season ticket holders should we get promoted too.
                          For me... depends who the manager is.
                          Price is important, but secondary to that.

£10 for a T-bone steak, or £9 for a slice of corned beef.
                          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

this season, i paid £25 less for my season ticket.
                            if it does go down, i reckon itll be no more than £25.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2