Should we just stick with Mick??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    Because he seems to be a "steady the ship" appointment.
    If he gets us up, then of course he should stay.

But I don't think he will, so..... 100% support for him until may, when I hope we get the manager we need to get us flying together as a club. That's Coppell or Curbishley.

Managers get teams promoted from this league, more so than a talented bunch of players.
    fair enough mate. have to agree if he doesnt do a blinding job, its gotta be coppell or curbs for the job. if that happens, i personally hope harford stays on as number 2.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      I have no problem with him staying in charge until the end of the season for sure.

However like you say, if we loose our next 2 games then people will want him out....

Depends how he does, I would rather Curbishley but willing to give Harford his chance.
      if we lose our next 2 games people will blame GP as per usual...

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        if we lose our next 2 games people will blame GP as per usual...
        Your right!

I just want some stability at the club TBH... I'm a lot happier that Harford is charge than Hart.... At least Harford seems to have a lot more passion... hart reminded me of Humpty Dumpty.

However if a chance did come to sign Curbishley then I don't think we should miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Your right!

I just want some stability at the club TBH... I'm a lot happier that Harford is charge than Hart.... At least Harford seems to have a lot more passion... hart reminded me of Humpty Dumpty.

However if a chance did come to sign Curbishley then I don't think we should miss it.
          Curbs as number 1 harford as number 2?

Comment

Harford deserves a chance untill summer

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              Curbs as number 1 harford as number 2?
              If that time did come, yes I would accept that no problem...:red_heart:

Comment

At least Mick sets his team out to play football and we do have some players to do this. Mick did ok last time he was caretaker manager and I for one hope he does great. Think he was upset last time that he did not get the managers job full time last time he was here. The only problem I have is Agyemang starting games not good enough by far
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

don't delude yourself "stick with Mick"....dya honestly think anyone of any class would touch us ?

Comment

are we actually interested in curbs , and would he manage under flav

Comment

If the alternative is another Hart/Magilton type appointment, then Harford gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                        At least Mick sets his team out to play football and we do have some players to do this. Mick did ok last time he was caretaker manager and I for one hope he does great. Think he was upset last time that he did not get the managers job full time last time he was here. The only problem I have is Agyemang starting games not good enough by far
                        Agree 100% but MH will only get us getting results if he is allowed to deal with the unbalance and lack of quality in certain key positions and that will be the same with Curbs or Coppell. If we bring in a decent big striker, holding midfield general, a decent full back and a commanding goalkeeper. Without at least these we will stay mid table, whoever is in charge.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

No.

Before we appoint a long term perm manager, Paladini must leave the club. You then bring in a manager and let him manage, give him the financial authority he requires to get us promoted its that simple.
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-01-2010, 08:03 PM.

Comment

"If we lose our next two games."

Under those circs, he will be sacked. Ludicrous to make any long term predictions about managers at our club. if they make it to shower time after training they are in line for a long service award.

Comment

Working...
                            X