No announcement yet.

SSN linking Cousins to Foolham...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why, yet again, isn't it couched in those terms as in "we are still hoping to sign cousins" rather than words to the effect of its a done deal but he is unlikely to be in the starting line up before forest? this is not a dig at pete because i know his enthusiasm just runs away with him on occasion, but this club has now had two years to sign a striker and it just can't get its act together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      Could be true but I would doubt that Dull City would want to help out a potential rival for the drop.
      Only a fool would allow one of their strikers to go to a promotion/relegation rival.

:nothing:

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
        Only a fool would allow one of their strikers to go to a promotion/relegation rival.

:nothing:
        Only a fool would sign for QPR at the moment
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

why would Fulham want him

Comment

Zamora + Dempsey both out injured maybe for a while, and Johnson is extremely injury prone
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Don't blame Pete as he is probably just as upset as we are, considering his source' has told him another porkie pie - those pesky sources.

Comment

Working...
              X