Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
      you know everyone says,it was a fluke goal,but having watched it dozens of times im not so sure,he did instictively throw his leg out and it did seem to hit his leg,but clive allen had that jimmy greaves knack of being there:red_heart:
      It was a fluke. Ally Robertson smashed the ball against his shin. He couldn't get out of the way!

Bob Hazell's career defining performance too....

Watching Ronnie Whelan smash the ball against Jim Beglins backside and past Grobbelaar in the last 5 mins of the Milk Cup Semi at Anfield was very special too!

Comment

im still fairly young.so mine would be hillsborough when we got promoted back to the championship.when furlong scored the 2nd never celebrated a goal so much and to see 8000 odd qpr fans in the away was unreal.then for quite a few more to come from the sheffield end celebrating was even better
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Oldham at HQ in the play offs.

Never experienced an atmosphere like it, can't say it was the best game I've ever seen, but thinking about still puts the hair up on the back of my neck.

Comment

got really choked at Highbury when we did West brom in the semi final

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
              mine was those last 17 mins at highbury,semi final of fa cup.clive allens wonder goal.YES MY LITTLE QPR WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY:red_heart:
              Same for me and those final minutes in the North bank were amazing, the noise was unbelievable. I still have a photo that a mate took at the final whistle, even now if I look at it the emotion comes back. Happy Days.

Also remember Joe Hylton's favourite song at the time 'we'll be running round Wembley with our ****** hanging out'
              RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

That Sinclair goal. Remember the whole ground seemingly going silent for a couple of seconds in shock before erupting.

This season the Taarabt goal against Preston was pretty magical.

Comment

Working...
                X