Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin..Not here For Forest, But

will probably here for next home game.

Quashie was with the lads today, so its only days before he signs.

Also, beady eye on a striker and left back. Long way off so no names at the moment..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Also, beady eye on a striker and left back. Long way off so no names at the moment..

Boring. Same old stories, flying pigs, lets move on and be positive

Comment

just letting you know, he is going to be at QPR when the Africans Cup is finished thats all, or when his nation gets knocked out
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete , is the Kitson deal dead in the water again or are we still try to do something ?

Comment

Pete is cousins a loan?

And what about Quashie loan aswell?
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Well thats positive,

It sounds to me that Harford has said we also need another striker and left back as we are so lacking in those areas.... especially if they want to push for the play offs.

Comment

What happened re Tommy Williams ? Did we not want him ? Did he not want us ?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                What happened re Tommy Williams ? Did we not want him ? Did he not want us ?
                Apparantly not.

Comment

just letting you know, he is going to be at QPR when the Africans Cup is finished thats all, or when his nation gets knocked out
                  Nice. can't wait. So, how much is this costing the club in wages and agents fees?

Comment

Am I the only person totally uninspired by Cousin signing infact every time I see a thread about him I don't bother opening it until now, we've actually signed him then.

Will GP be collecting his 30k from Willie McKay on this one?

Comment

Put it like this, I trust Hartford, he brought in Vine ( pre injury) Hogan, Crainie, Connolly, and probally identified Buz before he left?

I feel far more confident with this guy involved in our transfer, to be honest, I feel good about our hoops again!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

both loans..

Harford has targetted a big centre forward (which is definitely his choice), we don't want Williams, but another left back is being looked at.

Comment

w12, please show me confirmation that he gets 30k, or is it just you saying it for the sake of it???

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Am I the only person totally uninspired by Cousin signing infact every time I see a thread about him I don't bother opening it until now, we've actually signed him then.

Will GP be collecting his 30k from Willie McKay on this one?
                            The thing is we need a good target man and someone who Simpson can play off, Cousins would be good at this level and an ideal stop gap.... its only a loan so there would be no harm.

Also it sounds like we are in the market for another striker too, so lets wait and see what happens.

Comment

and no comment about Kitson or am i a bit too close to home :waaaht:

Comment

Working...
                              X