No announcement yet.

Before you die....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At some point in my lifetime def the FA Cup, Europe would be intense but can't see us challenging for that sort of success.

Comment

Would love to see us win the League cup, FA cup, Europa league, Premier league and Champions league, World club cup and Super cup. I'm not greedy just have a dream

Any trophy or top 4 position in the prem would do me fine
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

to appoint that absolutely stunning blonde bird (with gold shorts and high heels) that came onto the pitch when the cup was being paraded to become the clubs physio

Comment

Would love to see the day when I can sit in the upper reaches of the stand and don't get hit in the face by a t-shirt fired from a cannon.

Comment

I don't want our Rangers back - am delighted its owned by some very rich men and hope it remains so for a very long time.

Ambition? To win the FA Cup and qualify for Europe. But for our woeful cup record it should be possible. Have been at Wembley to see us lose two cup finals (wasn't quite born for '67) and if Brum can do it I certainly don't see why we can't.

Comment

A trip to Wembley would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                A trip to Wembley would be good.
                So u had hoped for a 10 point deduction had u russ?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  So u had hoped for a 10 point deduction had u russ?
                  Maybe?

Comment

well iv seen us in europe, at wembley,in the Prem and seeing us over the last 15 years my dream was to see us in the Prem again as i didnt think it would be possible....... BUT we have achieved so for me now just staying there and building over the next few years into a established prem team would make me happy and IF we managed to progress to a trophy or europe again that would be beyond my wildess dreams.

Comment

Reading some previous posts from 2010 it seems many posters wishes have come true with our promotion to the Premier League!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Would like to see them celebrate their 300th anniversary......
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                        X