Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mick Harford does well...

He should stay imo.

If he gets us playing well and we manage to go on a decent run, dare i say even make a decent surged for the playoffs i think it would be wrong to just sack him in the summer!!

Ive been very much bigging up having Curbs or coppell! But if you think the media are being unkind to us now just think how much of a field day they would have if Mick did well then we still got rid of him!!

The QPR job would be looked at as even more of a joke, do well and you get sacked!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

old son 'one point a good manager doth not make'........lets just wait and see what happens........a new manager now is pointless imho......wait til the summer and start again!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think Harford has something about him,but i dont believe he is the long term answer.Keep him here as a coach.

Comment

Totally disagree because IMO any manager appointed whilst Paladini is at the club will always be working with their hands tied.

Paladini needs to leave the club before any serious manager can be given the chance to reign free.

Comment

Well he has as much opportunity as everybody else, depends how well he does and what the results and gamplay is like....

I think however it would be advisable to leave him in charge until the end of the season.

Comment

hopefully he will be around more than 5 games.......specially if he gets them playing on the floor again and perhaps get some swagger back.

Comment

he should be here untill the end of the season at least.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Totally disagree because IMO any manager appointed whilst Paladini is at the club will always be working with their hands tied.

Paladini needs to leave the club before any serious manager can be given the chance to reign free.
                Very true.

All managers are being undermined by GP and you cannot give fair judgement on previously sacked managers as they have all been restricted when it comes to signing players.

Comment

he only has a 6 month contract,so all depends on how he does.

Comment

One interesting thing to note though is his interview when appointed saying he is good friends with Flavio - IMO this could help.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

depends if the cry babies complain about being subbed and left out

Comment

He should have been retained as permanent manager back in 2007.
                        You know what they say, you can never step in the same river twice.
                        But I hope Mick can
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The whole set up needs changing top from bottom. The only way this will happen is if we fail. The longer we stay in this league or worse are relegated the more chance that Briatore will either walk away or change.

Harford is a temporary measure with little or no power. He can't sort out the mess singlehanded!

Comment

Working...
                          X