Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reason Why Ageymang Started Yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason Why Ageymang Started Yesterday...

... I just found out, Simpson needed a rest as he has played and started most games and they felt that he needed to recharge, also there is too much pressure on him all the time (as he is still a youngster).

I know people were texting in and saying "why leave your top scorer on the bench", simply because MH felt Simpson needed time off therefore Ageymang got the nod....

Should be back for Forest ;D

thanks for that...........

Comment

good to know, thanks, was perplexed. but still shows how ludicrous it is that he is our only other striker - forget about new signings, we are paying helguson to play for watford. he is a hundred times better than agyman.

Comment

Stuff Dave, I'd start German
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

mate, id start you rather than agyman, after you'd been to the pub as well

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            ... I just found out, Simpson needed a rest as he has played and started most games and they felt that he needed to recharge, also there is too much pressure on him all the time (as he is still a youngster).

I know people were texting in and saying "why leave your top scorer on the bench", simply because MH felt Simpson needed time off therefore Ageymang got the nod....

Should be back for Forest ;D
            Sorry by I think that is piffle.

We had a game postponed against Plymouth and the Forest match is 10 days away, on top of that Simpson gets subbed most matches. The lad has battled away up front by himself all season I'll give him that, but he is 21 years and probably eager to add to his goal tally.

Reading between the lines Ageymang is in the shop window hence the reason he is starting IMO.
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-01-2010, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              mate, id start you rather than agyman, after you'd been to the pub as well

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Sorry by I think that is piffle.

We had a game postponed against Plymouth and the Forest match is 10 days away, on top of that Simpson gets subbed most matches. The lad has battled away up front by himself all season I'll give him that, but he is 21 years and probably eager to add to his goal tally.

Reading between the lines Ageymang is in the shop window hence the reason he is starting IMO.
                charity shop window or a seconds outlet?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Stuff Dave, I'd start German
                  I'd start Pellicori ahead of Dave.

About time German, Balanta and Hogan got the nod ahead of some of our more precious (and high earning) "stars".
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by rtone View Post
                    charity shop window or a seconds outlet?
                    Buy one get one free sale

Ageymang (+ Fitz Hall)?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post

About time German, Balanta and Hogan got the nod ahead of some of our more precious (and high earning) "stars".
                      Add Connolly too that list and give them all a run till the end of the season, let them prove themselves properly where others have failed so miserably.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post

Agree mate. They deserve the opportunity.

Add Connolly too that list and give them all a run till the end of the season, let them prove themselves properly where others have failed so miserably.
                        Connolly is one of our best signings in years IMHO and its been a joke that he's not been starting every game (before he was ill and afters)

Comment

Agree mate. They deserve the opportunity.

Connolly is one of our best signings in years IMHO and its been a joke that he's not been starting every game (before he was ill and afters)
                          Yesterdays bit of skill demonstrated what ability the lad does have, I'd convert him into a holding midfielder over the rest of the season.

He has the build and physique what Gerrard did at his age, play him in a position where he is constantly involved in play and he will develop into a great player.

Comment

Yesterdays bit of skill demonstrated what ability the lad does have, I'd convert him into a holding midfielder over the rest of the season.

He has the build and physique what Gerrard did at his age, play him in a position where he is constantly involved in play and he will develop into a great player.

Couldnt agree more. Also a model pro as well...despite not being given the opportunity that he deserves i have never ever heard him moan about it..he just cracks on.

Comment

Couldnt agree more. Also a model pro as well...despite not being given the opportunity that he deserves i have never ever heard him moan about it..he just cracks on.
                              Just like Hogey, who's substitution for Buz from what I hear changed the game yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X