Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so is it true routledge has asked to leave...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is it true routledge has asked to leave...

...and boro poised? can't say i'd be surprised.

Their doing worse than us?

Comment

Routledge keen to quit qpr for boro

WINGER Wayne Routledge will quit QPR in disgust at how the club is being run after Middlesbrough made a £1.5million bid last night.

More...

Comment

yes but at least they are doing worse than us in a stable environment. hand on heart who is more likely to win promotion?

Comment

Although a shame, i say good luck to him. If the story is true then he should be allowed to leave and anyone else who feels the same should join him.

Comment

:very_sad:

Comment

so first you steal my gerry francis picture, now you repeat my threads... :what:

Comment

NOTW have terrible QPR sources.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  so first you steal my gerry francis picture, now you repeat my threads... :what:
                  1) I didnt steal your picture - Its availiable for all to use as are a selection of others ones

2)Im providing the link to the article. you only put

so is it true routledge has asked to leave...
                  ...and boro poised? can't say i'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    yes but at least they are doing worse than us in a stable environment. hand on heart who is more likely to win promotion?
                    Peterborough Utd.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Maybe now the board will sit up and realise things have to change (with regard how they run the club) when star players start wanting out.

Comment

Young Wayne has never been one to "tough it out", and stick around anywhere for long.
                        If he wants to be even more of a journeyman than he already is, then Boro are perfect for him.

Innit.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

If he doesnt want to be here then get him ASAP.Too many bad apples.

Comment

he is just like a call girl,highest bidder wins

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              Young Wayne has never been one to "tough it out", and stick around anywhere for long.
                              If he wants to be even more of a journeyman than he already is, then Boro are perfect for him.

Innit.
                              Totally agree mate, he's not the sort of player you'd want in the trenches with you. If he wants to leave show him the door and throw Ephriam or even Raheem Sterling in.

Personally think he is over rated with the touch of a rapist.

Comment

Working...
                              X