If Flav and co leaves why all the talk of financial disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Flav and co leaves why all the talk of financial disaster

There seems to be lots of doom and gloom that if our wealthy owners leave we will be in big trouble, one thing about business men is that they want to make money and they will only go once they sell their shares to another buyer, yes we may not be as rich but i have not seen our board splashing the cash so far and if a real football fan comes in we could be far better off.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Originally posted by GARO1967 View Post
    There seems to be lots of doom and gloom that if our wealthy owners leave we will be in big trouble, one thing about business men is that they want to make money and they will only go once they sell their shares to another buyer, yes we may not be as rich but i have not seen our board splashing the cash so far and if a real football fan comes in we could be far better off.
    Not necessarily true as was proved at Watford recently, sometimes they can do things to stop further loss and to be ****** minded. If Flav calls in his loans, unless someone else can pay them then we are in administration.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

why would they all go?

rumours

:shocked:

Comment

So in other words, it could that we live on "BORRRR££££££OOww:money:eeeeeDDD time!!

Comment

So in other words, it could be that we live on "BORRRR££££££OOww:money:eeeeeDDD time!!

Comment

IF ifs and buts were pots and pans there'd be no need for tinkers!

Comment

I think the only doom and gloom would be for the gravy train riders. Cant see the circus being managed like it has been with new, professional owners on board.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                I think the only doom and gloom would be for the gravy train riders. Cant see the circus being managed like it has been with new, professional owners on board.
                It has just occured to me part of the reason why Briatore is not looking to get shot of those on the gravy train might because he knows the only way to do it is to pay up contracts. This would be very costly due to the shocking ability of our 'DOF' to hand out long term well paid contracts like sweets.

If Briatore is looking to sell the club then it would probably be better for him to do it with the the whole gravy train still chugging along. Thanks for that Mr Paladini, I hear Flavio cry!!!

Comment

yawn

Comment

Working...
                  X