No announcement yet.

holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its like getting binned off by a doris then going round telling everybody shes crap in bed, then the minute she offers you a jump you bite her hand off.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      Its like getting binned off by a doris then going round telling everybody shes crap in bed, then the minute she offers you a jump you bite her hand off.
      pmsl......spot on tho

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        done that a few times;D;D;D

Comment

To be fair he got treated shabily by QPR so he deserve's the odd dig and im 99.99 % sure it's at the owners/Paladini and most def not the club or fans...he fkin loved this club with a passion ffs...Top man in my book..used to enjoy going to Rangers under Olly

Comment

We all know he's really pee'd off tonight having not beat us ha ha

Comment

was my fave time ever when ollie was in charge. best atmosphere n spirit ive seen in my time

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                To be fair he got treated shabily by QPR so he deserve's the odd dig and im 99.99 % sure it's at the owners/Paladini and most def not the club or fans...he fkin loved this club with a passion ffs...Top man in my book..used to enjoy going to Rangers under Olly
                He didn't love us that much as he was looking at other clubs, and that does not come from GP but from the former chairman, who did love QPR.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by old school qpr View Post
                  ''we played millionaires row off the park'' get over it mate move on
                  Bear in mind whats happened at QPR... Holloway seems proud of that comment.

Give it next season Ian.. i hope
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    Bear in mind whats happened at QPR... Holloway seems proud of that comment.

Give it next season Ian.. i hope
                    OK, a proud bitter man then.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well in the first half they did play us off the park for the first 30 minutes we could hardly get the ball of them

There was also a bit of olly olly give us a wave from our fans, he gave us a wave, it was a nice moment.

I wouldnt want him back but he did well for us in a time of need,
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                        He didn't love us that much as he was looking at other clubs, and that does not come from GP but from the former chairman, who did love QPR.
                        I loved my ex mrs til I decided to slip one up her mate, I loved fish n chips at my local chippy every friday til a new one opened up down the road and i deserted...we ALL loved someone/thing at some point in our lives...he was paying for our pre match meals out of his own packet at one stage come onnnn not surprised he was looking elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                        X