Time to flog Buzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to flog Buzz

Not just from comms but just chatting to two people that were there he was utter toilet and deserved to get subbed.

Sorry, but I'm struggling to remember the last good game he had.

If we can get a few million for him then that could pay for some needed additions.

e.g. would you sell buzz for 2.5 and get beckford? I know i would in a heartbeat.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Im starting to think the same.

But we arnt buying anyone or spending any money this january!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Maybe it is time to cash in on him as it sounded that he wasn't in it at all today and like you say he's been like this for months... now you know why magilton used to get frustrated.

Still Big mick didn't hesitate to take him off did he!

Comment

He is going through a bad spell, what player is having a gd spell?? Maybe faurlin and Simpson but that's it. Buzsaky is class
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
          He is going through a bad spell, what player is having a gd spell?? Maybe faurlin and Simpson but that's it. Buzsaky is class
          No doubt Buzsacky is class but does he really want to be at Loftus Road any more?

We're carrying too many prima donna's these days and if his heart ain't in it we should cash in!

Comment

not impressed with buzsaky this season. obviously lacking in confidence big time, because we all know that when he plays confidently, he is one of the best in the championship.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

wouldn't sell...imo....

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Not just from comms but just chatting to two people that were there he was utter toilet and deserved to get subbed.

If we can get a few million for him then that could pay for some needed additions.

e.g. would you sell buzz for 2.5 and get beckford? I know i would in a heartbeat.
                I doubt you'd get a million for him!

Comment

i say keep him...he will come good again once playing in a settled stable side (when was the last time we had one of those!)

Comment

He should of been sold after the Magilton fiasco

Comment

we wont sign anyone decent to replace him though will we?

and please please please stop saying Beckford.. there isnt a cat in hells chance of him signing for us.

Comment

only gonna get unfit crocks and rejects from teams reserve sides.......if we sign anyone at all that is :(

Comment

I agree - I'd hve Beckford instead any day

Just such a shame that we could've had JB for £200k but some football expert didn't fancy the deal when he was with us :very_sad:

Adel and Buzz should never be in same team away from home in January!!!

But why not keep him - we are after all the Billionaires and moneybags QPR aren't we?
                          :scorn:
                          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post

But why not keep him - we are after all the Billionaires and moneybags QPR aren't we?
                            :scorn:
                            Only for another week or so if you read some of the post's on here
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Spot on Scottos, couldn't have put it better myself.

He is toilet and will never get back to being the old Buz. Time to ship out.
                              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Working...
                              X