Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Harford all the best but this concerns me .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish Harford all the best but this concerns me .....

I have taken this direct quote from Mick Harford on Sky's website. "(Flavio) Briatore, the chairman, is a personal friend of mine, I've known him a long, long time."

I very much doubt that Flavio would say the same. Mick hardly moves in the same circles as Briatore's friends! The comment strikes me as Mick trying to suck up to his employer, and seems very unwise. It gives supporters the impression that he will just be a yes man. I do not want a yes man managing QPR, but I fear that is all we will get until there is regime change at our club.

"Gianni is a personal friend of mine", not Flavio!

Comment

Originally posted by Kodika View Post
      I have taken this direct quote from Mick Harford on Sky's website. "(Flavio) Briatore, the chairman, is a personal friend of mine, I've known him a long, long time."

I very much doubt that Flavio would say the same. Mick hardly moves in the same circles as Briatore's friends! The comment strikes me as Mick trying to suck up to his employer, and seems very unwise. It gives supporters the impression that he will just be a yes man. I do not want a yes man managing QPR, but I fear that is all we will get until there is regime change at our club.
      bit late saying you dont want a "yes" man in charge,what do you think Dowie,or Magilton were.Sousa and Hart stood up tp owners and they were gone.I just want Briatore gone ASAP

Comment

so did dowie stand up to him, thats why he was sacked. he wouldnt play the team flav gave him. get ur facts right

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          so did dowie stand up to him, thats why he was sacked. he wouldnt play the team flav gave him. get ur facts right
          yes sir,qblockpoopah

Comment

CORRECTION

I have now been advised by someone who saw the interview live on SSN that Harford actually said GP was a personal friend, not Flavio. The Sky site (& subsequent newspaper reports) have misquoted what Mick actually said and wrongly stated that he was referring to Flavio.

Comment

As Dionne Warwick said "Keep smilin', keep shinin'
              Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
              That's what friends are for
              For good times and bad times
              I'll be on your side forever more
              That's what friends are for"
              Quand le chat n'est pas la ses souris dansent !

Comment

Surprised Harford is a mate, from what I read he doesn't have any.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                X