No announcement yet.

Where's Conners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All those people like Conners who lectured us all on how ...

The owners don't do failure
    They are experienced business men
    They know what they are doing
    Stop worrying we are still on course for the 4 year plan

By my reckoning that 4 year plan has got exactly 1 year and 7 months left to run. So that means next year we will be promoted!

1 year & 7 months
    or
    19 months
    or
    83 weeks
    or
    581 days
    or
    13,944 hours
    or
    836,640 minutes

... I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      Good afternoon followers.

Quite clearly it is not ideal that Paul Hart has gone, not because he is Paul Hart but because it is yet another manager out the door.

I don't blame all fans, but as I pointed out after the Bristol City game that if you boo the manager then the chances are that he will not be around too long. The guy quite clearly has not been given a decent chance. Looking back, the team probably was not playing as bad as they had been under Magilton in his last few games.

I do think that some of our players are far too influential and are causing trouble. I love watching Adel when he is on form, however, his petulance when told he was not taking the penalty the other night is not something I want to see from someone wearing a QPR shirt.

The board continue to lose money and need to make some correct decisions re players and manager. If they don't, then they will continue to lose money.

As for those fans that were booing and chanting "You don't know what you are doing", I hope you now realise that you have had a part to play in Paul Hart leaving our club. No good just blaming the board. If you are going to act like a child and boo do not hide and blame all and sundry around you. You are not responsible for bringing him to the club, but you are partly responsible for seeing him leave.
      Originally posted by 3London View Post
      Spot on! i have posted similar on here over the last few weeks. the fans have to be prepared to shoulder a portion of responsibility for this situation we are in.

Maybe there needs to be some sort of truth and reconciliation meetings between the clubs and the fanbase. the worrying part from me is there is never more than a brief statement on the offish sight and there have been virtually no direct quotes from the mouths of anyone higher up in the club! other than on here of course!

Dump and Dumber, or is that too much mods?

Comment

seems reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Dump and Dumber, or is that too much mods?
          Classy! is that the best you got? reasoned argument beyond you?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Classy! is that the best you got? reasoned argument beyond you?

Nope, I prefer to ignore the potential boring parts of a conversation and tell it how it is.

Comment

i love this site!!

Comment

Working...
              X