Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Paladini leave the club?

Poll with a simple yes or no.

Seems some people see him as a source of our instability, others say he is not.

On a further note, I'm glad that people aren't actually commenting on this thread. There are countless other threads that have exhausted GP as a topic. This poll is merely to sum up where people stand at the end of all their rantings.

11-4
    Yes
    83.85%
    No
    16.15%

its a case of - he has had a good go at his job.. the fans arent happy with him and it needs changing.. similar to a manager paladini is liked by the fans for saving our club.. however on performance of his job along with countless managers he isnt producing.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Why not do a similar thread regarding Flavio Briatore?

Amit, Ali Russell or Bernie they are also on the board of Directors, It's easy to laid the blame at GP's door and for sure he must take some of the critics on the chin no problem at all.

But this club's management pricing structure and management selection has been poor for 18 months.

Gianni might be part of the problem, but there is a slightly bigger picture here.
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post

Amit, Ali Russell or Bernie they are also on the board of Directors, It's easy to laid the blame at GP's door and for sure he must take some of the critics on the chin no problem at all.

But this club's management pricing structure and management selection has been poor for 18 months.

Gianni might be part of the problem, but there is a slightly bigger picture here.
          Get Paladini out first, then we can focus on this bigger problem you speak of.

Comment

Funky - true.Surely the buck stops at the top.If , and i mean If, we are trying to blame GP for our current situation,why is he being allowed to do so by the guy who ultimately has control.

Comment

sorry w3r ....just saw your post...apologies

Comment

I don't think he should leave, but certainly step down from his role as DoF.
                Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

The benefit of GP's departure is that of structural change. Its not personal. From the candidates out there, I doubt that we will get the best as long as we have a Director of Football in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                    sorry w3r ....just saw your post...apologies
                    I suppose a little debate will at least keep the poll at the top so people can see it and vote

Comment

yes. i think its time for him to go

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        You see that's the kind of comment I'm not looking for. Seeing as there's been a lot of debate about GP, how about a poll that involves him. Your comment sounds indignant, but we're trying to get this messageboard's feelings on GP.

We can do a poll on FB tomorrow if that makes you happy!

Comment

Leave now, DOF never works in the English game and he has proven over 2 and a half years that he is a crap DOF anyway, just leave get a decent manager in and then leave him be for however long it takes....

That's not going to happen though!

Comment

bye Paladini...dont let the door hit you on the #### on the way out

Comment

41-7 at the mo....

Who is FB's eyes and ears when he not around? We keep getting told by Pete that we have no idea what he does for the club he does so much and FB isn't here all the time - so who advises FB on his "investment" - situation untenable - goodbye GP you are now being well and truly found out.
                              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Working...
                              X