Only A BIG Name Would Appease Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only A BIG Name Would Appease Fans

I have nothing personal against Mick Harford, but our fans are expecting more and a run of the mill manager will only make the fans more divisive.

The club now have the opportunity to appoint a big name, that the players will look up to. If this means allowing him full reign on all the playing side, so be it. I'm sure that Gianni Paladini for the benefit of the club, would concentrate on other aspects of the club, if it mean't we moved forward on the pitch. It is clearly not working, bringing in the cheap option, with the money that the board have its not even out of their range to bring a former International manager or high class boss, who would instantly get the fans excitement going again. Surprisingly, if the club took the bull by the horns and did this, you would see an instant increase of 3-4,000 fans, so financially it would not be a great loss and its apparant the only way we can acheive promotion is by bringing in a high calibre manager.

I maintain this set of players are good enough, but they lack leadership and for them in recent weeks/months its been far to easy for them and for many they are going through the motions.

So please Flavio, Bernie or Amit if you are reading the messageboards, make sure the next decision is the right one, as many fans patience are if not running out, you have the power to change to that overnight.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

we need a respected, successful manager like coppell/curbs. players like routledge and taarabt need a manager to turn to and someone that can manage these big players in the right manner

Comment

Well, they are reading the messageboards and can i suggest to them they admit their project failed and flog the club to the mittals you shower of frigging sh*t.

Oh and honestly, you have mental issues and FB, you arent taken serious in your onw forte of sport and you certainly arent taken serious in this sport so, please, go and ruin curling or something.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I have beeen to the pub and come home and see this news, how can anyone ask for stability and be happy what has happened. Some of our so called fans amaze me we get what we deserve FA.
        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Well, they are reading the messageboards and can i suggest to them they admit their project failed and flog the club to the mittals you shower of frigging sh*t.

Oh and honestly, you have mental issues and FB, you arent taken serious in your onw forte of sport and you certainly arent taken serious in this sport so, please, go and ruin curling or something.

Bang goes the invitation to the private box for Scott and C Club Pete... :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            I have beeen to the pub and come home and see this news, how can anyone ask for stability and be happy what has happened. Some of our so called fans amaze me we get what we deserve FA.

Agree Kingo but we seem to be in a minority of 2, which tells its own story...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Bang goes the invitation to the private box for Scott and C Club Pete... :shocked:
              All i care about is QPR...and tonight, whether you liked Hart or not we have made ourselves look a proper joke of a club AGAIN.

It will take years for us to get out of this joke

And to think we were everyones second team for years
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

fair enough mate, im with you - and feel your pain.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  I have nothing personal against Mick Harford, but our fans are expecting more and a run of the mill manager will only make the fans more divisive.

The club now have the opportunity to appoint a big name, that the players will look up to. If this means allowing him full reign on all the playing side, so be it. I'm sure that Gianni Paladini for the benefit of the club, would concentrate on other aspects of the club, if it mean't we moved forward on the pitch. It is clearly not working, bringing in the cheap option, with the money that the board have its not even out of their range to bring a former International manager or high class boss, who would instantly get the fans excitement going again. Surprisingly, if the club took the bull by the horns and did this, you would see an instant increase of 3-4,000 fans, so financially it would not be a great loss and its apparant the only way we can acheive promotion is by bringing in a high calibre manager.

I maintain this set of players are good enough, but they lack leadership and for them in recent weeks/months its been far to easy for them and for many they are going through the motions.

So please Flavio, Bernie or Amit if you are reading the messageboards, make sure the next decision is the right one, as many fans patience are if not running out, you have the power to change to that overnight.
                  Fair play pete, i think this little paragraph will redeem you some respect

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    Fair play pete, i think this little paragraph will redeem you some respect
                    Reading between the lines......

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Reading between the lines......
                      Lets set gp up with another comfy little number?

Comment

Good post pete.
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Agree Kingo but we seem to be in a minority of 2, which tells its own story...
                          I too agree, but to be honest, Hart never had any sort of chance here anyway. He didn't help himself much in the 5 games mind you.

Comment

Only a big name will do for the fans now, and the players judging by the lack of respect hart and magilton got. If Erickson's left notts county, go for him..

Comment

A Big name wouldve probably been cheaper from the start with all this paying off managers contracts. We couldve probably got Rooney as a player with the money we have spent on paying off managers! :-) For me it does not have to be a big name just someone who is fit for purpose as the only two that we have employed that were fit for purpose were GiGi and Paulo and we all know what happened there

Comment

Working...
                              X