Who Is Happy Hart Has Gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Happy Hart Has Gone??

I know its a short reign, but who are on here now feels we have time to turn the season around??
    Yes...
    75.00%
    No..
    25.00%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

glad hart has gone...but still see a relegation battle ahead.

Comment

No, i thought his appointment was ludicrous BUT not as ludicrous as sacking him after a couple of weeks.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Not happy he has gone as he should never have been there in the first place.

Should have still had Dowie or Sousa.

Since then i have expected farce after farce.

Comment

Never in a million years, Another season full of hope and expectation put to one side. Ah well the fairground ride that is our club carries on regardless, Shocked
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

In all honesty something had to be done to lift all the doom and gloom around the place since he took over and whether that was sacking him or not I don't know. But maybe now there will be a bit more optimism (we can dream;D)

Comment

I'm not happy that we removed him in less then a month but now seem to think we have a chance to get back on track, I thought we lost it when he came in & I was one of them that was behind him.

We can't get this one wrong now but we left ourselfs in a bad way and the question is who will come in?

Comment

Think whoever takes over should be aiming to keep us up!

Did feel Hart had the potential to get us relegated, should never have been appointed in the first place, who advised Hart?

Comment

I'm happy he's gone as I did not want him in the first place. What I don't like, is the damage this has done to the clubs reputation, not that the reputation was that good anyway.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

We can't get this one wrong now but we left ourselfs in a bad way and the question is who will come in?
                    Mad Dog.

Comment

I dont no about turn the season around but hart wudnt of took us anywhere quick. I just want a manager who likes to knock the ball about and is given time to transform the clua. My choice would be pat rice.(if thats a option)

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                        I'm happy he's gone as I did not want him in the first place. What I don't like, is the damage this has done to the clubs reputation, not that the reputation was that good anyway.

what this poster said
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I voted no,the bloke seemed a decent person & was entitled having been appointed a fair crack of the whip.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            I voted no,the bloke seemed a decent person & was entitled having been appointed a fair crack of the whip.
                            even tho his record was poor......he looked beaten at portsmouth then jumped into another high pressure job.

also changed us back to hoofball......

Comment

I'm not happy, i'm over the f-ing moon!

Comment

Working...
                              X