Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another great piece from Clive on Loftforwords

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goddard
    replied
    Originally posted by rblockells
    Clive has got things pretty much spot on there,IMO.


    The manager for me should be the most important man at the club - at the moment at QPR the manager seems to be about fourth in line behind an ego-maniac chairman, flappy mouthed sporting director and an overpaid, under worked balshy playing squad.

    Perfect explanation!!!



    If you Googled "Root Cause of Problems at QPR Now".... you should be directed to that.

    100%, totally, undoubtably, completely - BANG ON.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChelmsfordRs
    replied
    What a fantastic article, well written and full of "nail on head" points. I wonder if Flavio will ever get to read it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Youvebeenrangered
    replied
    Fantastic article!

    Leave a comment:


  • luke_qpr832
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    luke

    I don't know what it is, but I have no confidence in Paul Hart..

    Just feel he does not know the players enough and changing the style we play is not working, its far too radical this late in the season
    i agree pete thats why im not even considering the play offs with him in charge im worried that teams below are gonna catch us and before we know it were in a relegation battle.hope im really wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • paulmason
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    If we hadn't shown great form in September and October.
    Is that when Flavio was in hiding for doing nothing wrong ?

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    luke

    I don't know what it is, but I have no confidence in Paul Hart..

    Just feel he does not know the players enough and changing the style we play is not working, its far too radical this late in the season

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    I highlighted 34 bad buys before Gp even came to the club, in the same period.

    If we hadn't shown great form in September and October (we did, despite what many say and in many games unlucky) you may have a point. He can only spend on the budget he has, we already know that we are not being given millions, so you can only deal with the amount you have. of course, we've had some bad buys/loans, but others have come in that should have done better.

    The whole place has a negative feel, its not just down to one man as clive has highlighted.

    Leave a comment:


  • baille funk
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Agree with much of what is written,
    including the stuff about paladini being a part of the problem? yes or no?

    Leave a comment:


  • baille funk
    replied
    Originally posted by luke_qpr832
    pete do you really think with hart in charge we will make it into the playoff's??
    i know were only 4 points off but i can see that gap gettin bigger and bigger every week from here on in.
    why do you lot ask pete these types of questions like he has some kind of inside knowledge or crystal ball? i can only presume you are all about 12 yrs old. do you not pay attention to the drivel pete talks about football? my mum knows more about football then he does and she hates the game.

    Leave a comment:


  • luke_qpr832
    replied
    pete do you really think with hart in charge we will make it into the playoff's??
    i know were only 4 points off but i can see that gap gettin bigger and bigger every week from here on in.

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Agree with much of what is written, but wouldn't play young kids yet or even get carried away with Antonio German's performance. Many didn't rate Ledesma for that very reason, even though he done really well in cups

    Anyway, its far too early in the season. We are just 4 points off the play offs, agreed every fan is feeling down in the dumps, but that is due largely to Hart and the price we are paying in his day and age of financial difficulties for many.

    Leave a comment:


  • jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by shadwell72
    I love going to the games, I love being part of the club and supporting the team and socialising with the other fans. But I want to watch Paul Hart’s Queens Park Rangers side about as much as I want to stick my knob in the toaster.


    Gotta be the funniest quote of the season so far LOL
    How about if the toaster wasn't on?

    Leave a comment:


  • luke_qpr832
    replied
    Originally posted by shadwell72
    I love going to the games, I love being part of the club and supporting the team and socialising with the other fans. But I want to watch Paul Hart’s Queens Park Rangers side about as much as I want to stick my knob in the toaster.


    Gotta be the funniest quote of the season so far LOL
    haha

    Leave a comment:


  • UB5 Ranger
    replied
    I love going to the games, I love being part of the club and supporting the team and socialising with the other fans. But I want to watch Paul Hart’s Queens Park Rangers side about as much as I want to stick my knob in the toaster.


    Gotta be the funniest quote of the season so far LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • luke_qpr832
    replied
    i agree with ya jfish i wont ever boo no matter how dispondant i am.

    Leave a comment:

Working...