Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another great piece from Clive on Loftforwords

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by luke_qpr832
    your words clive are what the majority of qpr fans are feeling at the moment.
    the love and passion i have for this club is fading more and more and i cant believe im saying that.:cry:
    I hate all the moaning booing etc etc, but i am now dispondant and for the first time in 28 years seriously considering renewing next year. I no longer have the spark for Rangers

    Leave a comment:


  • luke_qpr832
    replied
    Originally posted by CliveLFW
    Complete nonsense as usual. An out and out lie in fact.



    Thanks for the kind words and praise guys, I only really do it to get it off my own chest to be honest but it's reassuring that I'm not going mad by myself.
    your words clive are what the majority of qpr fans are feeling at the moment.
    the love and passion i have for this club is fading more and more and i cant believe im saying that.:cry:

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by CliveLFW
    Complete nonsense as usual. An out and out lie in fact.



    Thanks for the kind words and praise guys, I only really do it to get it off my own chest to be honest but it's reassuring that I'm not going mad by myself.
    To be honest we all post or write to get things of our chest, nothing wrong with that at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • CliveLFW
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    You will find any positive link will be edited, but aye..
    Complete nonsense as usual. An out and out lie in fact.



    Thanks for the kind words and praise guys, I only really do it to get it off my own chest to be honest but it's reassuring that I'm not going mad by myself.
    Last edited by CliveLFW; 14-01-2010, 02:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MYU
    replied
    Very good read as always and the link Paul put up I corrected and pointed to that article on LFW, I didn't expected it to be copy and pasted here, the link should have been enough so everyone can read it.

    We'd also like to thank Clive for yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblockells
    replied
    if this debate is turned into one site versus another then that would be areal shame and missing the point entirely.the fact is that the piece was intelligent and thought-provoking-there is only one omission from the list of power,i.e

    1.Ego-maniac Chairman
    2.Flappy-mouthed "Sporting Director"
    3.Balshy,over-paid players
    4Manager

    Which Is US-the long-suffering fans- who were here before any of the above,and will be here long after they have gone.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Godfather
    replied
    A very good read.

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Davman,

    I thought the Gerry Francis interview was very good, didn't you???

    You will find any positive link will be edited, but aye..

    I have said its no real issue, you just want to maximise it

    Leave a comment:


  • jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by davman
    I was waiting for your snidey comment and BANG there it is!

    If this site publishes a piece a tenth as good as the writing Clive produces on a bad day, I will post a link to it. That a'int gonna happen though, is it?

    It absolutely astounds me that you make these personal attacks on Clive; he has not done anything to you other than have an opinion on your source of information, one that many of us on here share incidentally.

    Although I do not agree with it, I understand bitterness between you and some on IndyRs as neither of you can let in lie, but Clive maintains his dignity and integrity by not entering into posting wars, yet you keep digging away.

    The only conclusion I can come to is that he must be near the truth with you as he seems to rile you up for no reason whatsoever...

    Time to grow up, Pete...
    Can you just PM pete rather than turn this thread into another LFW v WATRB. No one cares.

    Leave a comment:


  • paulmason
    replied
    Another good thread dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • davman
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say
    I was waiting for your snidey comment and BANG there it is!

    If this site publishes a piece a tenth as good as the writing Clive produces on a bad day, I will post a link to it. That a'int gonna happen though, is it?

    It absolutely astounds me that you make these personal attacks on Clive; he has not done anything to you other than have an opinion on your source of information, one that many of us on here share incidentally.

    Although I do not agree with it, I understand bitterness between you and some on IndyRs as neither of you can let in lie, but Clive maintains his dignity and integrity by not entering into posting wars, yet you keep digging away.

    The only conclusion I can come to is that he must be near the truth with you as he seems to rile you up for no reason whatsoever...

    Time to grow up, Pete...

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Paul, put it back mate..

    No real issue with me

    Leave a comment:


  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by paulmason
    I really cant be bothered to follow links to other sites to read things, Clive's stuff normally reflects my thoughts and thats why I posted it here and bookmarked the thread.

    Its about time all you message board peeps had a 'meet' on the green to sort your differences out, because its bonkers they way you all support the same team, but can mix and match content.
    Ironically I know and drink with a lot of the posters from LFW, but it now seems that everyone is pidgeon holed because of what site they post on. I read LFW and the dot.org (although difficult now) supporting QPR is becoming hard work now.

    Leave a comment:


  • terry ball
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say
    That's not all you can say is it pete, More like thats all you want to say.


    As for links to this site on lfw, neil done that for you yesterday

    Leave a comment:


  • paulmason
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Paul,

    To be honest< I don't really mind....

    Its just, it gets deleted over there when we have an article of anything else any good:what:

    The first poster posted a link, that should be enough.. but go ahead it really doesn't bother me
    I really cant be bothered to follow links to other sites to read things, Clive's stuff normally reflects my thoughts and thats why I posted it here and bookmarked the thread.

    Its about time all you message board peeps had a 'meet' on the green to sort your differences out, because its bonkers they way you all support the same team, but can mix and match content.

    Leave a comment:

Working...