Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another great piece from Clive on Loftforwords

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Captain Clunge
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Paul,

    To be honest< I don't really mind....

    Its just, it gets deleted over there when we have an article of anything else any good:what:

    The first poster posted a link, that should be enough.. but go ahead it really doesn't bother me
    Never mind all that. What do you think of the article?

    Leave a comment:


  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by eghamR
    How has he gone overboard about Tues? ...all it says is he didn't go and he didn't miss it.
    I think the opening two paragraphs sums that up. As I said previously my main problems with the article and others comments are that we were crap on Tuesday and we already have a great squad here, so blame Hart.

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Paul,

    To be honest< I don't really mind....

    Its just, it gets deleted over there when we have an article of anything else any good:what:

    The first poster posted a link, that should be enough.. but go ahead it really doesn't bother me

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say
    Clive didn't post his article on this site, someone else did.

    and when Isleworth Ranger organised the Hounslow Troops at Loftus Road, the link to this site was put on LoftForWords.

    but don't let these trivialities get in the way of any sly dig at the opposition.

    Leave a comment:


  • stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by luke_qpr832
    i agree sean odriscoll is a very good manager but he rejected burnley to stay at donny so doubt he would want to come to us.either way he wouldnt go out and get a decent manager anway

    He didn't leave for Burnley because they didn't want to pay Doncaster compensation. I think if given assurances that he would manage without interferance, he would join QPR.

    Leave a comment:


  • paulmason
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say
    Pete I have deleted the post.

    Why cant I post it on here ?

    Leave a comment:


  • baille funk
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say
    pathetic. are you feeling hot under the collar because your sugar daddy is getting another pasting?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sharpy
    Guest replied
    Put some of Ha9 insightfull drivel up over there Pete.

    Leave a comment:


  • paulmason
    replied
    We should have been 3 up after 10 minutes, but we wern't and Borrowdale and Cerny are carp.

    Leave a comment:


  • qblockpete
    replied
    Hope I can put links on Clive's site to this site,

    thats all I will say

    Leave a comment:


  • eghamR
    replied
    Originally posted by kingo
    I usually agree with Clive but he didn't go on Tuesday and has gone overboard on how BAD we were.
    How has he gone overboard about Tues? ...all it says is he didn't go and he didn't miss it.

    Leave a comment:


  • rblockells
    replied
    Clive has got things pretty much spot on there,IMO.


    The manager for me should be the most important man at the club - at the moment at QPR the manager seems to be about fourth in line behind an ego-maniac chairman, flappy mouthed sporting director and an overpaid, under worked balshy playing squad.

    Perfect explanation!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by baille funk
    whooooosh.... i think you're missing the point. the big picture that he refers to, regarding the huge problems at the club, is entirely correct. as for having already having the players at the club to seriously push for the play-offs, i have to agree with clive. what difference is a quashie or a folan or a ****tu going to make except add more layers of dead wood to our squad.

    incidently, i went on tuesday and we were crap.
    I didnt go to the game but listened on the radio, it sounded like we were the better team in the 1st half. Also people i have spoken to have said the same??

    Leave a comment:


  • kingo
    replied
    Originally posted by baille funk
    i'm not going overboard about tuesday. tbh i couldn't give a flying **** about tuesday, it's the big picture that concerns me. however, if you thought we were anything but crap on tuesday then you are clearly easily pleased.
    No mate I am more realistic than you. I said I actually agreed with much of what Clive says mainly about the bigger picture, but I do not think we have a squad to make any progress and that is not Hart's fault, our game plan got found out by Leicester and the players were not able to adapt or play a plan b as we don't have the alternative players. The easy option is to keep blaming Hart, saying the football was crap well it wasn't we got let down by Borrowdale having a mare.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by baille funk
    whooooosh.... i think you're missing the point. the big picture that he refers to, regarding the huge problems at the club, is entirely correct. as for having already having the players at the club to seriously push for the play-offs, i have to agree with clive. what difference is a quashie or a folan or a ****tu going to make except add more layers of dead wood to our squad.

    incidently, i went on tuesday and we were crap.
    No he is not missing the point, he is giving his opinion. I too like Clive's pieces but this is too OTT, I think everyone accepts the board have made mistakes but the fans too are also making a mistake constantly getting on the back of the side, when the slightest error is made and the fall out on the message boards since Tuesday is laughable. We lost a Cup Tie FFS, Hart is not the right man I think we all see this but for the timebeing he is in charge and needs time to stamp his own mark on the side.
    The constant moaning at the side WILL NOT make things any better and will certainly not entice any would be owners to buy this club.
    To say a return to Thompson, we are in this position today because us fans thought we could run the club better than Thonpson, had he been left to sell players, as we will always need to do to keep the club turning over, then perhaps just perhaps, we would have gone straight back up the following season..........oh and what happened to Wright, oh yes he was hounded out too !

    Leave a comment:

Working...