The Good Buys Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
    i think with a decent right bk we would be fine in defence.i think we should of kept williams aswell cos he is a decent full back.i think we really lack something upfront.goals win you matches.
    Even if Posh didn't want to sell Williams we should have had someone else lined up.

Watching Bertrand last night made me wonder why we didn't go for him in the summer?

Why are we allowing quality players like Shorey and Bertrand go to other clubs?

Comment

i mentioned shorey a while ago.wasnt getting any games at villa at the time now playing out of his skin in a decent forest side.i think borrowdale has done ok only thing is he lacks any kind of pace and as a full back i think you need it.i still think we should play connolly there i know its not his natural position but he does a very good job there and was part of the best defence in the league last season.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Mahon ..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Mahon ..
          i agree been a good steady player and got a stupid amount of criticism for playing one bad game

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
            i mentioned shorey a while ago.wasnt getting any games at villa at the time now playing out of his skin in a decent forest side.i think borrowdale has done ok only thing is he lacks any kind of pace and as a full back i think you need it.i still think we should play connolly there i know its not his natural position but he does a very good job there and was part of the best defence in the league last season.
            Connolly should be in the starting XI full stop. Whether it be at right back, left back in the centre or as a holding midfield.

He is one of the best footballers at the club if not the best. For me he is the first name on the team sheet. If Rowlands was fit he'd be second behind Martin. Why he isn't getting a game is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              Connolly should be in the starting XI full stop. Whether it be at right back, left back in the centre or as a holding midfield.

He is one of the best footballers at the club if not the best. For me he is the first name on the team sheet. If Rowlands was fit he'd be second behind Martin. Why he isn't getting a game is beyond me.
              spot on.

Comment

Working...
              X