Big confusion by Players On The Boos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    The fans were booing the manager, but they are not going to know that??
    Well then they must be really thick because the whole crowd knew yet these people who parade as so called pro footballers can't work it out !?! FFS

Comment

Hammersmith r;s give it a rest..

I travel many away games with you and you were totally peeved off last season...........
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Fuarlin was on facebook, asking why he was being booed.

Does wonders for confidence that, don't it??
        So, let's not boo anyone ever again in case me offend the players. We pay our money and are entitled to express our opinions. It's all part of being a footballer, they should deal with it and get on with the game.

Comment

Surely the manager would know it was aimed at him and tell faurlin and taarabt ??
          There shouldn't be any confusion
          http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Fuarlin was on facebook, asking why he was being booed.

Does wonders for confidence that, don't it??
            Maybe if SOME of our players put as much fooking effort into their performance as they do ****ing around on facebook we might possibly have a bunch of people who can play football.

Is anyone else impressed with Agyemang at the minute? I thought once again last night he was spot on. Another consistant performance by him... Once again CONSISTANTLY useless. Perhaps the club should have backed their late manager and bombed Agyemang & Buzz out!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
              Surely the manager would know it was aimed at him and tell faurlin and taarabt ??
              There shouldn't be any confusion
              Hold on a minute, who is the manager I hear the players asking!

Comment

Could we please develop different types of booing to clear up the confusion?
                Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

I don't know why people don't take their frustration out on the opposition like I did, I had great fun winding up Blackwell, Speed, Henderson and the dwarf Geary. Blackwell was well good value particularly as we took the michael over his call to 'Tigger'. I quite enjoyed it in the Paddock.
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Booed ! ! they way some of them play and the contempt they show towards us...they're lucky we don't BURN them ! !

Comment

i dont see why there was any booing. simple sub. faurlin who didnt want to know for attacking taarabt who could create chances.

fans just want to get on the managers and boards back for anything that happens. if he took off buzsaky who was crap, there would be boo's, routledge who was crap, there would be boo's etc.

ageymang turned round to the "area" where it seemed to stem from and just put his hands up questioning the boo's. fair play to him.

Comment

Pity he didn't put his arms up when he scored against Watford, we wouldn't be in this godforsaken mess.

Comment

Working...
                        X