No announcement yet.

Quashie would 'love' QPR offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qprjames - yes we probably are missing Rowlands, but mahon did a very good job in the run he had.Long term probably not going to take us to great hieghts, but mahon did a job.Quashie, who knows - to be honest im surprised by the negative approach by many fans, as im sure not many of us have actually seen him play lately.We certainly need an old wise head in midfield and if Quashie fits the bill short term, then so be it.Inspiring? maybe not - but then coming to QPR at this moment in time is probably to an great move for a player trying to further his career.If the player was shat and offered a 5 year deal with good wages....then yeah great deal.But we plenty of them....and they are shat.

Comment

Like he's gonna help us. Past it.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He's coming to the end of his career, he's past his best and getting worse so leave him.

Comment

I suspect Quashie is perfect for the role we need for remainder of this season and maybe next. Experienced, passionate and an R. As has been said elsewhere too many show ponies who don't give a stuff.

Have always liked Mahon. A leader, ball winner who is happy to play the simple ball to technically better players. We have missed him big time. Very underrated in my view.

Also rate Ledge highly but he is too quiet to be captain. Great player to have in your squad but we need a talker, an organiser to actually lead.

Comment

I expect he has to say that! Cant say its all sorted i should be joining next week! Perhaps because of their takeover and stuff.

I fully expect the deal is done and will be annouced soon.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

makes me laugh how some folk still welcome these injury prone players time after time after time and they always break down and we get nothing out of them, he's finished he had the chance to come back here years ago, but now crippled with injuries wants some easy money again as said was a great young player for us back in 95 but not now thanks
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                makes me laugh how some folk still welcome these injury prone players time after time after time and they always break down and we get nothing out of them, he's finished he had the chance to come back here years ago, but now crippled with injuries wants some easy money again as said was a great young player for us back in 95 but not now thanks

what else are we supposed to do apart from welcome them....boo them before they put the shirt on hoping they will go back......the board are in control and not too bothered what players we want.

Comment

boo them how would that help never booed a qpr player ever not even agyemang THE SOLUTION IS NOT TO BUY THEM
                  Last edited by qpruleok; 13-01-2010, 07:59 PM.
                  Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

boo them how would that help never booed a qpr player ever not even agyemang THE SOLUTION IS NOT TO BUT THEM
                    i know that...you know that...shame they don't and keep buying them

Comment

apparantley we are in for dean ashton free transfer and 20k per week bargain city or what

Comment

agreed. Rowlands is vital

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                        Mahon is rubbish imo, I think people are holding out on hope more than anything.

Rowlands is the one we are missing

Comment

apparantley we are in for dean ashton free transfer and 20k per week bargain city or what
                          pmsl

Comment

Working...
                          X