Quashie would 'love' QPR offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quashie would 'love' QPR offer

Nigel Quashie says he would 'love' to see an offer from his former club Queens Park Rangers.

More...

I bet he would too, not what we need thanks.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'd have him back. Ball winner and would bring some heart back to the side. We need that more than anything else and he is an experienced player in top two leagues. Don't quite know what people have against him. We are a small club in the Championship not Real Madrid. People need to have more realistic expectations.

Comment

If he can come in nd do a 'Mahon like' job in centre midfield he gets my vote.

Comment

Who is this Mahon legend everyone is talking about?

We would surely be top of the league if he was available.

Il give it 3 games back for him before people are slagging him off on this board

Comment

thought it was a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Who is this Mahon legend everyone is talking about?

We would surely be top of the league if he was available.

Il give it 3 games back for him before people are slagging him off on this board
              Mahon is rubbish imo, I think people are holding out on hope more than anything.

Rowlands is the one we are missing
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I said to him last night that he needs to fight for that shirt, that if we loan him for 20 odd games with a view to a perm he better bust his balls to earn that perm as we're a fickle lot and will be on his back in no time. His answer...he loves QPR and he would make sure Mahon never got back in the team he would fight that hard.

Honestly, the geezer was inspiring last night and is desperate to come "home" as he sees it.

I didnt want him and was vocal about that on here but, honestly, the geezer has a passion and desire that I havent seen from any other player in a long time..and lets face it, he is probably better than Mahon..the bloke we ALL want back in the team.
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No contact with the club? He was in the C-Club last night! Perhaps they thought he was a waiter. :waaaht:

Comment

I would also love to see him back at Loftus Road. Keywords: Heart and passion.
                    Last edited by shania; 13-01-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                      I would also love to see him back at Loftus Road. Keyword: Heart and passion.
                      spot on
                      CHAMPIONS
                      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                        I would also love to see him back at Loftus Road. Keyword: Heart and passion.
                        Sure that's two words?!?!

Mahon and Quashie sat in front of the back four might be the only way we stop conceding ever single match.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          thought it was a done deal.
                          You gotta remember,a night in the C-club with Jonsey,is a long time in football.

Comment

at the end of the day i don't think we are going to get any better then NQ especially for FA as that's the way we are doing things!

I've said for ages now, when you look at our midfield there's too many "touch players" & no steel, as in Buz, Routledge, Taarabt and to an extent Fraulin & Legs think NQ will give us that bit of steel, we desperately need to drop a few players & freshen things up as well

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                              You gotta remember,a night in the C-club with Jonsey,is a long time in football.

Comment

Working...
                              X