Should QPR Fast Track Curbishley Sooner Rather Than Later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should QPR Fast Track Curbishley Sooner Rather Than Later

Just curious, talk and reports that he is set for QPR end of the season, would it be best to install him now or leave it and allow him to have a fresh start during the summer?

Bottom line, should QPR fast track the appointment and accelerate their plans?

curbishley is just a carrot,so that season tickets are renewed.there is no chance of him being at qpr without paladini and fat flav keeping their noses out of team affairs

Comment

im beginning to think we should. i dont have any faith in hart as a manager. i dont think there is any doubt that he is a good coach, a very good one. but manager.....no.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

I think there are legal problems with him working at the moment.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Curbs cant take a job atm due to his court case, so its not a option.

Comment

Why do people think this going to happen? haha

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              Curbs cant take a job atm due to his court case, so its not a option.
              west ham have appealed against the compensation he was given so as morris says we cant have him as manager yet.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                Why do people think this going to happen? haha
                i think people are hoping more than anything cait.i for one am

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  i think people are hoping more than anything cait.i for one am
                  yeah im hoping rather than believing he will come. but whatever/whoever we bring in i think hart needs to go asap.
                  Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Curbishley is exactly what we need and the sooner the better. However, it will only be a good appointment if we finally realise that we need a proper football manager who has total control over team affairs and is left to manage. Bit like Spuds did when they appointed Redknapp and look at the difference there.

Comment

Alan Curbishley in my opinion would be a terrific appointment the job that he did at Charlton was superb.

He left west Ham in pretty good shape as well keep them up, but left due to board interference and because of the Director of Football.

Could he work with Gianni or would GP have to stand down to make this happen?

A great man manager, and could build this club up from top to bottom.

He is the best thats available if this board want the big time then Curbs would be a very very popular appointment.

Failing that I'd go for Tony Adams or Jack Charlton
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Curbs would be fab, we all know that. I would be happy with anyone who would be given the freedom to build the club from the bottom to top, who has a track record and holds respect inthe footballing world as a manager.

Comment

Failing that I'd go for Tony Adams or Jack Charlton[/QUOTE]

WOW! you had me until this point.:grimace:

Comment

yeh that is why he left west ham.they wanted someone in a director of football roll to buy the players.but iv read on here before that him and gianni are quite good friends so maybe it would work.i agree totally that he is the man that could take us forward if he was allowed to do wot he is good at but that isnt gonna happen so doubt he will come.i really hope does.
                            but funky tony adams are you sure??didnt do to well at wycombe or portsmouth

Comment

Originally posted by Sprocket View Post
                              Failing that I'd go for Tony Adams or Jack Charlton
                              WOW! you had me until this point.:grimace:[/QUOTE]

Charlton is obviously a joke, but Adams might be a good defensive coach...

Comment

Working...
                              X