No announcement yet.

protest before next game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protest? waste of time. what will it achieve?

What would the protest be about - Flav, Bernie etc behaving like .....er Flav, Bernie etc always have!!!!!!! It is their train set and we, as "paying customers", are merley prawns (sic) in their game!!

The best form of protest is to stay away and not give them your hard earned!!!!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
      Protest? waste of time. what will it achieve?

What would the protest be about - Flav, Bernie etc behaving like .....er Flav, Bernie etc always have!!!!!!! It is their train set and we, as "paying customers", are merley prawns (sic) in their game!!

The best form of protest is to stay away and not give them your hard earned!!!!!!
      Cos if they stayed away they wouldnt be able to boo and sing songs that REALLY help the players.

Yes i know your booing the board but the players don't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        Cos if they stayed away they wouldnt be able to boo and sing songs that REALLY help the players.

tis true;D;D;D
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post

I was told by Flavio, Paladini and Ali Russell, that my season ticket needed to be increased so that it is now the 6th most expensive ST in English football, in the 2009/2010 season, so they could sign better players to give me a better match day experience. I do not mind the fact they made me touch my toes and mugged me, as I would watch QPR FC in the conference, as I suppose many others would, but what I do mind though are people who preach to others what they should or should not do and blame fans for the players short comings, when the real reason is the club is a total mess from top to bottom.

Comment

The club is in a mess because of the constant changing of the manager, there is no stability, until this changes we will be going nowhere and attendances will continue to fall. The players obviously have to take some blame as does the manager (whoever that is/was) but ultimately if it wasn't for Flavio's trigger happy attitute we wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation! I honestly believe if Dowie was left in charge and allowed to do things his way, with some financial backing we would be playing Prem football next year if not already!

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post
              The club is in a mess because of the constant changing of the manager, there is no stability, until this changes we will be going nowhere and attendances will continue to fall. The players obviously have to take some blame as does the manager (whoever that is/was) but ultimately if it wasn't for Flavio's trigger happy attitute we wouldn't be in this ridiculous situation! I honestly believe if Dowie was left in charge and allowed to do things his way, with some financial backing we would be playing Prem football next year if not already!
              I agree, Dowie should have stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by larkspur_hoop View Post

Yeah, agree about Dowie as well mate
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He was sacked because 'Its my ball Briatore' wanted HIS three light weights to play and Dowie dared to say no they are not. 'Its my ball Briatore' is the problem at W12 and always will be and I am amazed people find other things to blame, because he saved the club from extinction, allegedly.

PS: Could it be the amazing run we went on when he was in hiding was no coincidence, it was because 'Its my ball Briatore' was not there to interfere.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    He was sacked because 'Its my ball Briatore' wanted HIS three light weights to play and Dowie dared to say no they are not. 'Its my ball Briatore' is the problem at W12 and always will be and I am amazed people find other things to blame, because he saved the club from extinction, allegedly.

PS: Could it be the amazing run we went on when he was in hiding was no coincidence, it was because 'Its my ball Briatore' was not there to interfere.
                    Time will tell....

Protesting is not the answer

Comment

Working...
                    X