Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• protest before next game

read quite a few messages about doing this on the board
    why dont we do one before are next game on the 30th aimed at the board NOT THE PLAYERS!
    they are ruining this club and making loftus road a horrible place to be at the moment
    its better then booing coz only the players can hear that at the moment and that doesnt help

i think the players are to blame, they go whining to gp or whoever and forget their wages and the rising debts the club has....

the board for continually appointing numpties...

the fans for existing!

all out!

Comment

Things will get worse, before they get better. I can see players leaving the sinking HMS QPR, as things are clearly wrong and worse than some people want to believe. Taarabt warming up last night said it all, as he just jogged slowly and uninterested up and down and when Hogan went to give him a slap type hand shakey kinda thing, when he was going back to the dig out to go on, Taarabt blanked him.

W12 is not a happy place at the moment.
      Last edited by paulmason; 13-01-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

NO!

Last thing the club needs is a damn protest. Be careful what you wish for. There are many clubs in perilous situations - we are financially sound and not in a relegation fight.

All it will acheive is damage.

QPR fans are behaving like spoilt brats these days.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I thought to be spoilt ment you at least sometimes get what you want, like a win for a start?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

give the board some abuse and especially that **** Paladini...... how about we stand outside the main entrance and wait for fatty and Paladini to get out of their cars and give em some good abuse? that means leaving early from the pub for some of you tho..

Comment

No way, i would personally protest against the protest.

We are mid table in the championship for god sake and still have a chance of playoffs.

Sort your expectations out.

Comment

so what do you think you will acheive?

Drive the owners AND THE MONEY from the club....because the MITTALs are not going to come and rescue you. Especially if the fans protest because everything isn't going how they want it
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                  we are financially sound and not in a relegation fight.
                  We owe more money now than when we did before Flavio rode into town and saved us, we have players on long, lucrative contracts that would cripple clubs and if reports are true, is crippling us. We are virtually the same amount of points away from the bottom three, than we are from the top three and with the team are playing the way they are, we are only going one way and that is sadly down the league.
                  Last edited by paulmason; 13-01-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    We owe more money now than when we did before Flavio rode into town and saved us, we have players on long, lucrative contracts that would cripple clubs and if reports are true, is crippling us. We are virtually the same amount of points away from the bottom three, than we are from the top three and with the team are playing the way we are, we are only going one way and that is sadly down the league.
                    We are not in admin though and did not get 10 points deducted....

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      We are not in admin though and did not get 10 points deducted....
                      Yet

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        Yet
                        wild and ludicrous speculation and scaremongering. We are no where near that. No where near.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

no where near a decent team either....unless you think the 3 or 4 decent games games we have had this season out of 20 odd amounts to progression? we are worse now than we was 18 months ago and our wage bill has escalated to the point where we cant afford any decent players. All the players we been linked too are mediocre and that goes for the manager too

Comment

Torn between Silvercue and paulmason here, in that things aren't that bad (at least not yet). But protests would be counterproductive. Mind you, I was one of the few who was against the protests when it looked like we'd become amalgamated with Fulham......but that's mostly because I hated Chelsea so much that I thought back then a 'merged' club could become bigger than them in time.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              NO!

Last thing the club needs is a damn protest. Be careful what you wish for. There are many clubs in perilous situations - we are financially sound and not in a relegation fight.

All it will acheive is damage.

QPR fans are behaving like spoilt brats these days.

At last some sense ! Well said Silvercue, our fans are starting to Embarrass me too, FFS we have n't got past the 3rd round in 13 years. We are 10th 4 points from play offs whilst other clubs are fighting off administartion, get real.

Comment

Working...
                              X