Loan players taking the place of our young players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan players taking the place of our young players

With the news of Quashies imminent arrival and possibly Webber or Cousin I'm struggling to see why this club is prepared to stifle the progress of young players by continuosly bringing in loan signings.

One of the biggest concerns I have as should most of you on here is the Quashie replacing Faurlin. This young lad with the exception of a few matches has been outstanding IMO and has settled well to playing in the CCC. Probably the best signing we have made since we have got relegated from the PL and all we seem to do is keep dropping him for loanees, no doubt this is what is going to happen when Quashie starts playing. Faurlin is the best midfielder at the club and not only that is suppose to the marquee signing since the takeover, I just can't understand why we are not playing him for 90mins ever match.

Then we have Balanta and German who are clearly going to be pushed down the pecking order when any new forwards are signed on loan. What must this be doing for their development as footballers at this club. I remember a time when we'd throw the likes of Dichio, Gallen and Bradley Allen in at the deep end and that was in the PL so what has changed?
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 13-01-2010, 11:06 AM.

Been told Hart belives he needs "men"

Do agree if your putting in Quashie to replace Faurlin, it makes little sense..
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i think he will start playing legs-of-wood at right back again and play quashie and faurlin in the middle.
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Hart obviously wants older more experienced players, so Connolly & Faurlin must be sacrificed.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

So we have no MEN at club ,
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

We definately look like we going backwards under Hart....back to when John Gregory & Gary Waddock were managers.

Regardless of form we have the best group of players we have had since relegation from the PL and Hart is about to send it down the Kharzi.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              We definately look like we going backwards under Hart....back to when John Gregory & Gary Waddock were managers.

Regardless of form we have the best group of players we have had since relegation from the PL and Hart is about to send it down the Kharzi.
              thankfully he is only here for 6 months.if he is here next season my season ticket wont be renewed.i cnt stand watching the long ball game especially when you dont have the players to use it.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I would had rathered Gallen & Bircham in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  thankfully he is only here for 6 months.if he is here next season my season ticket wont be renewed.i cnt stand watching the long ball game especially when you dont have the players to use it.
                  The damage might be done by then.

Comment

Working...
                  X